MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification – 250 Posts, Salary, Application Form – mpsc.gov.in: Maharashtra Public Service Commission officials issued a Notification for MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Limited Departmental Competitive Preliminary Examination. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for 250 Police Sub Inspector posts from 14th February 2022 to 6th March 2022. The Application Mode is Online. In the below sections we have provided MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, MPSC PSI LDCE 2022 Application Fee, MPSC PSI Salary, Selection Process, and Application Process. Also, at the end of this page, we have given a link to check and download MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Official Notification PDF.
- 1 MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification – 250 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- 2 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
- 5 MPSC PSI LDCE 2022 – Application Fee
- 6 MPSC PSI Salary
- 7 MPSC PSI Selection Process
- 8 How To Apply For MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification?
- 9 MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification, Application Form
MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification – 250 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest MPSC Jobs 2022|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||MPSC Police Sub-Inspector Limited Departmental Competitive Preliminary Examination|
|Post Names||Police Sub Inspector|
|No of Posts||250|
|Application Starting Date||14th February 2022|
|Application Ending Date||6th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Physical Test, Interview|
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Post Count|
|Police Sub Inspector||250|
Candidates who have passed Graduation from any branch of any recognized university and have served 4 years and only Police Constable Police Peon Assistant Sub Inspector Police Naik employed by Home Department, Government of Maharashtra are eligible to appear in the exam.
Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
- Candidate age limit should be maximum age limit 35 years
- For Backward Class Candidates should have a Maximum Age Limit of 40 years.
- Check the below provided official notification for Age Relaxation details.
MPSC PSI LDCE 2022 – Application Fee
- For Preliminary Exam: The preliminary examination fee charged for general category Rs 544/- and backward candidates is Rs 344/-.
MPSC PSI Salary
- Salary: Rs. 38,600/- to Rs. 1,22800/- per month plus dearness allowance and other allowances payable as per rules.
MPSC PSI Selection Process
- Physical Test
How To Apply For MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification?
- Visit the official site @ mpsc.gov.in
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission homepage will open.
- Find the MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification in the latest updates section.
- Click on it and read all details carefully.
- If eligible, then apply for MPSC PSI LDCE 2022.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Make the payment.
- Finally submit the Application Form on or before the closing date.
MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification, Application Form
|MPSC PSI LDCE 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check and Download MPSC PSI Departmental Exam 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply Online||Click Here Link will be activated on 14th February 2022|
For the latest updates related to MPSC PSI LDCE 2022 Notification, keep checking our website Freshers Now on a daily basis.
|You Can Also Check|
|MPSC Recruitment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Maharashtra Employment News||Police Jobs|
|Graduate Govt Jobs||Sub Inspector Jobs|