NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 Released @ mponline.gov.in. The National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh officials issued the MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 on 19th June 2019. Candidates who are willing to participate in the NHM MP Community Health Officer Examination, they should download the NHM MP CHO Hall Ticket 2019 from this page. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the NHM MP CHO Examination dates mentioned in the NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019. More information about NHM MP CHO Hall Ticket 2019 mentioned in the below section.
- 1 NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019
|NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 | Community Health Officer Exam Date|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No of Posts||1015 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||19th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Download MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 @ mponline.gov.in
MP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019 is available now to download. The National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh officials are going to conduct the NHM MP CHO Examination on the scheduled date. Candidates need to attend for the examination along with MP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link MP NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019. Aspirants need to enter the login credential information to download the Admit Card from the official site.
Selection Process For MP NHM CHO Vacancies 2019
The National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh officials will conduct the below provided rounds to select the candidates for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts.
- Written Test
Data Presented on NHM MP Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2019
The NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 contains the following information.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required To Carry For NHM MP CHO Exam 2019
Candidates need to carry any one of the documents at the time of attending the examination.
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Steps To Download NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of National Health Mission (NHM) MP @ mponline.gov.in
- Find NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 link on the main page.
- Later click on that link.
- Enter all important details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, Hall Ticket 2019 will open.
- Check all available data on the Admit Card and download it.
- Take a printout of hard copy to carry for the examination.
To Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Available Now)
For more such updates keep following Freshers Now on a daily basis. Thank you