NHTET 2020 Notification @ thims.gov.in – NHMCT April Online Form (Extended Till 21st Apr), Dates: The officials of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT) are planning to conduct the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) for all the candidates who are seeking admission. For that purpose, they have started accepting the online NHTET 2020 Applications on 10th February 2020. So, candidates can check the complete page to know the NHTET 2020 Eligibility and more details.
Latest Update: NHTET Application Form Submission Date Extended Till 21st April 2020. And the Exam Is Also Postponed. Check the information from this page.
The direct link to submit the NHTET 2020 Application Form is attached below. The NCHMCT NHTET 2020 Exam for April Session will be conducted on 9th May 2020. Check the NHTET 2020 Application Fee based on the category and then you have to submit your application form on or before
24th March 21st April 2020. Go ahead and then collect all the latest information on NHTET Exam. Moroever, this scheme will be applicable to the citizen of India.
- 1 NHTET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 NHTET 2020 – Important Dates (Revised)
- 3 NHTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 NHTET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 How To Submit Online NHTET 2020 Application Form?
- 7 NHTET 2020 Admit Card
- 8 NHTET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 9 NHTET 2020 Syllabus
- 10 NHTET 2020 Result
- 11 NHTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NHTET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Conducting Authority||National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT)|
|Exam Name||National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET)|
|NHTET Scheme is for||Assistant Lecturer (AL) and Teaching Associates (TA) in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date||10th February 2020|
|Sub Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Mode Of Exam||Online Exam|
|Official Site||thims.gov.in Or nchm.nic.in/nhtet|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NHTET Admit Card|
|NHTET Answer Key|
NHTET 2020 – Important Dates (Revised)
|Online Application||10th February 2020 to |
|Last date of receiving DD with confirmation sheet of application||24th April 2020|
|Availability Of Admit Card||1st May 2020|
|NCHMCT NHTET 2020 Exam Date – April Session|
|Uploading of ‘Answer Key’ in www.thims.gov.in||By 10th May 2020|
|Time to challenge answers by the candidate by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org||Up to 14th May 2020|
|Publication Of Revised Answer Key||18th May 2020|
|Announcement Of Result||22nd May 2020|
NHTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in the Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management after 12th from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks with at least 2 years Hospitality Industry Experience after obtaining Degree (6 months IT is part of Courses, not to be considered as experience).
Full-time Master’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or Institute after full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration or Hotel Management from a recognized University or any Institute with at least 55% marks.
2. Candidates having full-time Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Hotel Administration/ Management with 55% or more marks in aggregate and thereafter appearing in the final semester (i.e. in 4th Semester) or final year exam of the master’s degree and have passed all subjects of previous year or semester, can also apply. And it may be noted that the candidates who are in 2nd year (3rd Semester) of their Master’s Degree in Hospitality are not eligible to apply.
Age should not be more than 35 years. Relaxation of age by 5 years for those belong to SC/ ST/ PwD categories, 3 years for those belong to OBC categories is applicable as per rules. The maximum age in NHTET to be held from January to May will be counted as on 31st July of the same year. Similarly, the maximum age in NHTET to be held from July to October will be counted as on 31st December of the same year in the following manner:
(TA – Teaching Associates, AL – Assistant Lecturer)
- General and EWS Categories – TA 30 years, AL 35 years.
- OBC Category- TA 33 years, AL 38 Years.
- SC/ ST and PwD Categories- TA 35 years, AL 40 years.
NHTET 2020 Application Fee
How To Submit Online NHTET 2020 Application Form?
- Candidates should go through the details of the NCHMCT NHTET 2020 Exam from the current article.
- Then, visit the official site @ thims.gov.in.
- After that, you have to check the NHTET 2020 Brochure.
- If you are eligible, then you can pay the fee to apply for NHTET 2020 April session.
- Fill all your details, upload the required documents.
- Scan copy of passport size photograph in the required resolution and required pixel should be maintained to upload that in the application.
- Scan copy of one of the valid ID card (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence & Passport).
- Then, cross-check your details before submission.
- Consequently, you have to download the duly filled NHTET 2020 Application Form.
- After that, take a printed copy of it for and it should be sent to the Council along with Demand Draft to NCHMCT by recorded post only (Speed Post or Registered Post).
To Check & Download NHTET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online NHTET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Available Now)
To Check NHTET 2020 Application Status: Click Here
NHTET 2020 Admit Card
To provide admission into the Assistant Lecturer (AL) and Teaching Associates (TA) in NCHMCT affiliated IHMs, the officials of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will conduct the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) on 9th May 2020. So, all the candidates can start preparing for the test. Moreover, the NHTET 2020 Admit Card will be available from 1st May 2020. So, check the below-provided link to download it.
Download NHTET 2020 Admit Card Here
NHTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) will be conducted offline. There are 2 papers in the test where there will be 200 questions of objective type will be asked. And there is a negative marking of 0.5 in the test. So, make a note of all these details and then prepare well to get qualified in the test.
NHTET 2020 Syllabus
In NHTET 2020 Exam, there will be 3 papers. Where Paper I will be of Teaching Or Research Aptitude. Moreover, the Paper-II Syllabus will be of consists of food science, nutrition, hotel account (for the hospitality-related post for teaching), general management. And Paper III Syllabus had four core topics of hospitality – Food production, accommodation operation management, F and B service and management, and housekeeping management. So, download the NHTET 2020 Syllabus PDF from the below available link.
Download NHTET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
NHTET 2020 Result
The officials of the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will release the results for the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) on 22nd May 2020. So, check the direct link attached below to apply for the test.
Check NHTET 2020 Result Here
We hope that you all have noticed the exact information given about NHTET 2020 Exam. So, keep checking our FreshersNow.Com portal for the latest information.
NHTET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NHTET Application Fee?
Rs.800/- for General/ EWS /OBC categories (male candidates only) and Rs.400/- for all female candidates as well as SC/ ST/ PD categories.
When will the NHTET Exam for April Session be conducted?
NHTET Exam for April 2020 Session is scheduled to be conducted on 11th April 2020.
How can I apply for NHTET 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for NHTET 2020 Exam by visiting the official site @ http://thims.gov.in/IMSApplyOnline.htm or FreshersNow.Com.