NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020 @ niapune.org.in | PGDM Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, Selection Process: The National Insurance Academy (NIA) officials extended the last date to fill the NIA PGDM 2020 Application Form till 8th May 2020. So, aspirants who are in search of the NIA PGDM 2020 Registration, Login Link can check our article now. We have updated the direct link of the registration process along with the details of the NIA PGDM 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, Fee Structure, Selection Process in the below sections.
Latest Update: In view of Lockdown situation last date of the PGDM admission online form is extended till 8th May 2020.
Therefore, candidates who want to apply for the NIA Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) – 2 Years Full-Time course study our article. And the direct link to apply for the Admission is placed at the end of the article.
NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020
|University Name||National Insurance Academy (NIA)|
|Course Name||Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) – 2 Years Full Time|
|Last Date Of Application Form|
|Mode Of Application Form Declaration||Online|
NIA Pune PGDM 2020 Eligibility
A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian / foreign university with a minimum of 55% for General and 50% for OBC-NC/ SC / ST / DA Category. Students appearing for the final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by June 30, 2020.
- The upper age limit is 28 years for General, OBC-NC and 30 years for SC/ ST / DA category as on 1st July 2020.
- NIA has adopted Reservation Policy in admissions as per Central Government Rules applicable to Academic Institutions like IITs and IIMs.
- Weightage of Selection Parameters for Final Selection
- Past Academic Record: 20%
- Performance in CAT / CMAT: 50 %
- Performance in GD/PI : 30% (GD :10marks + PI :20marks = 30marks) (PI comprises WAT )
- Relevant work Experience (appropriate weightage will be given to those candidates with relevant work experience at the time of interview)
NIA Pune PGDM 2020 Application Fee
The NIA Pune PGDM 2020 Application Fee is Rs.1200/- for all the categories. Aspirants can pay through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
NIA Pune PGDM 2020 Selection Process
Selection to PGDM of NIA is based on the following criteria:
- Past academic record
- Performance in CAT 2019 or CMAT 2020
- Performance in pre-selection, Group Discussion & Personal Interview including WAT.
NIA Pune PGDM 2020 Fee Structure
Course Fee Rs. 9,43,000/- (Rupee Nine Lakh Forty-Three Thousand Only) for the entire program. Students will have to pay an extra Rs. 3,07,000/- towards lodging and boarding for two years. Those who do not get hostel accommodation are not required to pay this
How To Apply For NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020?
- Move to the official site @ niapune.org.in
- The home page of the National Insurance Academy (NIA) will be opened on the screen.
- Once the page is opened to the right part of the page the PGDM Admission section will be shown.
- Click on the PGDM Apply Now.
- The next page with Registration and Login will be opened.
- Register with the details of Name, Email, Mobile.
- Then click on Register.
- Login with the details needed to fill the application form.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Pay the application Fee and download the summary.
To Apply For NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Keep visiting our article Freshers Now to get more latest announcements about the NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020.
NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020 application fee?
The application fee applicable for the NIA PGDM program is Rs.1200/-
What are the documents required while applying online for NIA Pune PGDM Admission 2020?
Scan copy of your recent photograph. No need to send hard copy/ printout of the filled application form.
What is the last date to apply for NIA Pune PGDM Admission?
The last date to apply for the NIA Pune PGDM Admission is 8th May 2020.
Is there any age limit for the NIA PGDM course?
Yes, the maximum age limit is 28 years for General/ OBC category and 30 years for SC/ ST / DA category as on 1st July 2020.