NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Notification @ nimhans.ac.in – Exam Date, Admit Card (Out), Application Form: The officials of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) had released the NIMHANS Notification on 7th January 2020 on their official site. So, candidates who are seeking admission into Ph.D., super-specialty, post-graduate, postdoctoral, other PG courses, and undergraduate courses offered at NIMHANS. And the Entrance Exams is going to be conducted for Session I PG-Medical & Non-Medical on 29th September 2020, PG is on 30th September 2020, UG on 1st October 2020, Session II: Ph.D., Super-specialty, Post Graduate, Postdoctoral on 18th October 2020.
Latest Update: The NIMHANS Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 For Session I Exam is Released. So, check the direct link provided below to download it.
Furthermore, the last date to submit the NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form online is 6th February 2020. Candidates must check the NIMHANS Entrance Exam Eligibility and Important Dates from the below sections. Go ahead and then check all the latest information on the NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020.
- 1 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Notification – Details
- 2 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Application Fee
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 How To Submit Online NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
- 9 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
- 10 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
- 11 NIMHANS Entrance Exam Pattern
- 12 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Result
- 13 NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Notification – Details
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Exam Name||NIMHANS Entrance Exam|
|Release Of Advt – Session 1||7th January 2020|
|Online Application Starting Date For Session 1||7th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||6th February 2020|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Sub Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Admission Into||Ph.D., super-specialty, post-graduate, postdoctoral, PG courses and undergraduate courses|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NIMHANS Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|NIMHANS Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|NIMHANS Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers|
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||Session 1||Session 2|
|Release of advertisement||1st January 2020||To be announced|
|Online Applications start||7th January 2020||To be announced|
|Online Applications end||6th February 2020||To be announced|
|Last date for editing details in NIMHANS application form||6th February 2020||—|
|Last date for printing your application||6th February 2020||—|
|Admit Card||13th September 2020||To be announced|
|Exam Date (PG-Medical & Non-Medical)||29th September 2020||To be announced|
|Exam Date (PG, UG)||30th September 2020, 1st October 2020||–|
|Result (except B.Sc.)||To be announced||To be announced|
|Result (B.Sc. courses)||To be announced!||–|
|Interview for Ph.D.||To be announced!||To be announced|
|Admission Date for Ph.D., Super Speciality, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses||To be announced!||To be announced|
|Admission Date for B.Sc. and Diploma Courses||To be announced!||–|
|Course Commencement||To be announced!||To be announced|
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Courses: Candidates who have MD/ MS/ DNB/ DPM from a recognized University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by NIMHANS and by the Medical Council of India may apply for the course. However, Candidates who are awaiting the results may also appear for the entrance test subject to production of proof of having passed the examination on or before the date of admission to the course.
- Non-Medical Courses: Candidates with M.Sc./ MA/ MSW/ BAMS / BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. should have passed the requisite examination from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate on or before the date of interview/ admission. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results may also apply. However, such candidates will be eligible to appear for the interview/ admission only if they produce the proof of having passed the examination in writing.
- The age is calculated as on 01.07.2020 for session 1 and 01.01.2021 for session 2.
- Age is relaxable by a maximum of 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and by a maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates, for the courses where the seats are reserved for OBC/ SC/ ST only.
- The age limit for various courses is as follows:
- For postgraduate medical and Super Speciality courses – age should not be more than 32 years for
MBBS degree holders and 37 for PG medical degree holders.
- The maximum age limit for applying to M.Sc. in Biostatistics course is 30 years and relaxable by a
maximum of 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. in Radiography, B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology and B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology courses, the age of the candidates should be between 17 and 25 years.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Application Fee
|Name of the Course||Registration fee|
(All figures are in USD)
|For Ph.D. Programs, M.Phil. Courses,|
M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing Course
|For super specialty courses [DM/ M.Ch. (6 & 3-year duration)], Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology Or Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia Courses||1000|
|DPN OR DNN courses||100|
- Entrance Exam
How To Submit Online NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
- Go to the official site of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) @ nimhans.ac.in.
- There, go to the Academics & Admissions section.
- Click on the apply online link to apply for NIMHANS Entrance Exam.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- After that, pay the fee and then submit your online NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form.
- Download it and then take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Session I Notice PDF: Click Here
Postponement Of NIMHANS Exam For Session I UG Notice PDF: Click Here
Postponement Of NIMHANS Exam For Session I PG Notice PDF: Click Here
To Check & Download NIMHANS Notification 2020 PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form – UG, PG: nimhans.ac.in (Registrations Closed)
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Those who have applied for the NIMHANS Entrance Exam, must and should have to check this page. The officials of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) had released NIMHANS Entrance Exam Dates Session I, II. And the session I Admit Card for UG, PG Courses is released on 9th September 2020. So, all the candidates must and should have to keep checking this page or the link attached below to know the update.
Download NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card Here
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Well, all the candidates have to cover the subjects based on the courses applied for. Thereby you can prepare well for the test. Also, you can prepare well for the test by covering the sub-topics of the Medical Subjects. And the NIMHANS Entrance Exam Syllabus varies for course to course. So, start preparing for the test by using the given information.
Download NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Pattern
All the test appearing candidates need to make a note that the NIMHANS Entrance Exams through online mode. The exam will be of objective type in which you have to solve them in 90 minutes. Moreover, 100 questions will be given. There is a negative marking on 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The exact result date will be announced by the officials of the NIMHANS on their official site. So, all the candidates must and should have to check this page to know the information. When the officials release the results then we will update this page with the latest information.
Got all the details of NIMHAMS Notification from this page? So, to get all the latest updates, you have to check our Freshers Now page.
NIMHANS Entrance Exam 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When was NIMHANS Notification released?
On 7th January 2020, the NIMHANS Notification is released.
How to get admission into Ph.D., Super Speciality, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate, B.Sc Courses?
All the candidates who are seeking admission into Ph.D., Super Speciality, Postdoctoral, and Postgraduate & B.Sc Courses in NIMHANS, they must apply for the entrance exam. All the test qualified candidates will be then called for Interviews.
What is the last date to submit the NIMHANS Application Form?
Till 6th February 2020, you can fill and submit the NIMHANS Application Form.
Can I apply for more than one course?
Yes, the candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 (three) courses only.