NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Students who are planning to start their preparation by checking the NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 and NIPER Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 can check it from this article. So, to give the overview of candidates here in this page, we have given the entire material. Also, the officials of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad has recently released the Exam Date. And candidates those who had submitted their Online Application Forms need to be perfect in all the Subjects. So that we have collected the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020 PDF and Exam Pattern. Therefore, scroll down and get the direct PDF link.
- 1 NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020
- 4 NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus Topics
- 5 Natural Products
- 6 Stereochemistry
- 7 Pharmaceutical analysis
- 8 Biotechnology & Biochemistry
- 9 Gene Expression
- 10 Cloning
- 11 Chemistry
- 12 Aptitude
- 13 Pharmacology
- 14 Phytochemistry
- 15 NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)|
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
So, it is the perfect time to start your preparation with the help of NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. Seriously we have to spend a lot of time collecting the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020. And finally, we have given the whole material in this article. So, we insist on the candidates, to download the NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF free of cost. And this exam is conducting for giving the admissions into various courses. So many of the candidates are very curious about participating in the test. Therefore prepare well and show your best performance in the test.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|NIPER JEE Notification|
|NIPER JEE Admit Card|
|NIPER JEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|NIPER JEE Result|
|NIPER JEE Answer Key|
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2020
The current section gives the overall information related to the Exam Pattern. And for both courses, there will be a separate pattern. But the tests will be conducted on 10th June 2020 only. Just follow the below-given pattern completely.
Exam Pattern For Ph.D. Course:
- It is a Computer Based Test
- There will be objective type questions
- The Question Paper consists of 170 questions
- And the Total Paper should be asked for 85 marks
- Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Sciences are the complete subjects
- The level of Question Paper is from M.Pharm., M.S. (Pharm.), M.V.Sc., M.Tech. (Pharm.), M.D. and M.Sc. (in relevant discipline) level.
- There will be Negative Marking. So, 25% of marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The time limit is 2 Hours
Exam Pattern For Masters:
Now, we are discussing the Master’s Course Exam Pattern. Read the steps thoroughly.
- The Test will be conducted in Online Mode
- It is a Multiple Choice Type Questions
- Total Questions should be 200
- B. Pharm and MSC is the level of question paper
- The Time Duration of the test is 2 Hours
- 25% of marks will be loose for each wrong answer.
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Syllabus 2020
We are happily welcoming the candidates to download the NIPER Joint Entrance Examination PDF from this article free of cost. And we have struggled a lot at the time of searching for the NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern. and the main reason is to give the best and accurate study material for the people. We hope you guys will satisfy after checking the Syllabus and Test Pattern. Moreover, apart from this, you can also download the NIPER JEE Model papers from this post.
So we have attached a link to the top. Therefore, all the competitors can download also download them and commence your preparation. As per the latest news, a lot of people are trying their level best in finding the NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF. And finally, they have concluded that they are unable to grab the material. And all of the students are asking our team to share the Syllabus.
NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus Topics
- Secondary metabolites
- Methods of extraction, isolation, and characterization of natural products
- Biosynthetic pathways
- Important therapeutic classes
- Primary metabolites
- Marine natural products
- Plant growth regulators
- Dietary antioxidants
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Evaluation of formulation, principles, and methods of release control in oral formulations
- Bioavailability, bioequivalence studies
- Compartmental modeling
- Dosage forms
- Additives of formulation, types, examples, advantages, disadvantages, drug excipient interaction, incompatibility, various types of incompatibilities (TDDS)
- Fischer, sawhorse and Newman projection formulas
- Standardization of natural products
- Various adrenergic, cholinergic and other receptors
- Pharmaceutics and formulation (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- The pharmacological effect, desired, undesired, toxic, adverse effects
- Bioavailability, bioequivalence, various factors of ADME
- Drug metabolism
- Drug interactions, agonist, antagonist, protein binding, drug distribution, distribution volume, excretion pathways
- Pharmacological screening
- Mechanism of drug action
- Drug-receptor interaction
- Detailed study of CNS pharmacology Transdermal drug delivery systems
- Chemotherapy and pathophysiology
- Bioassay methods
- Drug delivery systems (DDS)
- Carriers in DDS
- Biological sources of important classes of natural products
- Drug targeting
- Dosage form development- stages, implications of dosage form
- Viscosity measurements
- Stability testing of pharmaceuticals, various stability tests, kinetic studies, shelf-life determination, thermal stability, formulation stability
- Various analytical techniques
- Tests: physical and chemical tests, limit tests, microbiological tests, biological tests, disintegration and dissolution tests.
- Transdermal drug delivery systems (TDDS): principles, absorption enhancers, evaluation of TDDS.
- Carriers in DDS: polymers and their classification, types, carbohydrates, surfactants, proteins, lipids, prodrugs etc.
- Drug delivery systems (DDS): NDDS models, osmotic pumps, various release patterns
- Osmolality, osmolality, osmotic pressure, conductivity, Preservatives, Media for bioassay.
- Spectroscopic methods
- NMR Peaks
- Particle sizing
- Chromatography- detailed QA and QC: GLP, TQM, ISO system
- Preformulation, cyclodextrin inclusion compounds
- Crystallinity, polymorphism, solvates and hydrates, crystal habits, porosity, surface area flow properties.
- Dosage forms, Stages of dosage form development
Biotechnology & Biochemistry
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Classification of enzymes and the mechanism of their function of action of the Genetic Engineering
- Blotting techniques(Western, southern)
- Gel electrophoresis
- Gene cloning
- Immunoassays, protein
- RNA synthesis
- DNA synthesis
- rDNA technology
- Transcription, translation
- Recombination, bacteriophages
Methods, isolation of nucleic acids, enzymes in cloning
- Basic organic chemistry and biochemistry Stereochemistry
- Osazone test
- Medicinal chemistry and Bulk Drugs
- Keto-enol tautomerism
- IUPAC nomenclature
- Introduction to thermal methods of analysis
- Introduction to Redox reactions
- Amino acids proteins
- Type of stereoisomer
- Basic methods of synthesis of various organic compounds
- Named reactions
- Various Heterocycles, Heterocycle synthesis, reactions
- Resolution methods
- Reaction kinetics, first second third and pseudo-first-order reactions radiolabeling for determination of mechanism.
- Racemic mixture
- R and S nomenclature
- Reactions like Cannizarro’s reaction
- Pericyclic reactions
- Ester hydrolysis
- Huckel’s rule reaction mechanisms-
- E and Z isomerism
- Common condensation reactions like Aldol, Claisen Perkin, Dickmann, Darzen
- Carbohydrates classification
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Bioavailability, bioequivalence, various factors of ADME
- Bioassay methods, various requirements. Brief knowledge of the statistical tests.
- Chemotherapy and pathophysiology- knowledge of antibiotics, their mode of action and the microorganisms responsible for various common diseases.
- Diseases: a study of the pharmacology of the diseases and drugs used with the mode of action especially of diabetes, malaria, leishmaniasis, TB, hypertension, myocardial ischemia, inflammation, and immunomodulation.
- Study of the basis of threshold areas of work in NIPER in the pharmacology dept.
- Detailed study of CNS pharmacology especially opioid receptors
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacological effect, desired, undesired, toxic, adverse effects.
- Drug metabolism: various pathways and other details.
- Drug interactions, agonist, antagonist, Mechanism of drug action, drug-receptor interaction.
- Various adrenergic, cholinergic and other receptors
- Partial agonist, protein binding, drug distribution, distribution volume, excretion pathways etc.
- Methods of extraction, isolation, and characterization of natural products.
- Various separation techniques used for the isolation of natural products.
- Biosynthetic pathways.
- Primary metabolites, their examples
- Secondary metabolites, various classes of secondary metabolites (Alkaloids, glycosides, tannins, lignans, saponins, lipids, flavonoids, coumarins, etc.).
- Important therapeutic classes: anti-diabetics, hepato-protectives, immunomodulators, nutraceuticals, natural products for gynecological disorders, anti-cancer, anti-viral (mainly anti-HIV), adaptogens, etc.
- Dietary antioxidants, Marine natural products, plant growth regulators.
- Fischer projection formulas.
- Biological sources of important classes of natural products. (Selected ones only)
- Standardization of natural products, analytical pharmacognosy.
- Difference between natural products and pharmacognosy
- Some knowledge about types and preparation of ayurvedic formulations like asava, arista etc.
To Download NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Finally, we have equipped the NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 PDF in the above. So, download it for free of cost and work hard. And follow our website Freshers Now constantly.
NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NIPER JEE 2020 Marking Scheme?
Each carries 1 mark. Therefore, the maximum marks are 200. There is a negative mark of 25% of 1 that is 0.25 or 1/4 for every incorrect answer marked.
From which topics will the NIPER JEE 2020 Exam questions be asked?
All the questions in the NIPER JEE 2020 Exam will be asked from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical analysis.
How much time will be given to complete the NIPER JEE Exam?
Only 2 Hours of time will be provided to complete the test.