Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 – Software Engineer Trainee: Nirvana Solutions Private Limited is offering an excellent opportunity for all 2018, 2019 Batch Graduates. So, all job seekers who are having the qualification in the B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech streams along with 1 year of experience can directly apply for the Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 Drive.
End date for the application form submission is 12th June 2019. Moreover, all aspirants who get selected for the Gurgaon location for the Software Engineer Trainee role. On 14th June 2019, applied and eligible ones must and should have to attend the Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019. Check the Online Registration Link attached to the end of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Nirvana Solutions Private Limited|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Category||Latest Off Campus|
|Last Date To Apply||12th June 2019|
|Off Campus Date||14th June 2019|
Nirvana Solutions Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2018 and 2019 Batch
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC)/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech (or equivalent degree)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
The job promises a challenging close-knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need to apply.
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages – C/ C++/ JAVA/ C#.
- Strong coding/ programming/ design skills. Comfortable with OOPS principles.
- Knowledge about stock markets and interest in the financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM certifications or CFA level 1 might be a good add on.
- Interest in exploring new technologies/ frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to…
a) Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
b) Contributed in some open source projects.
c) Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
d) Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. Stack Overflow)
e) Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
f) Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like –HackerEarth, Codechef, TopCoder, etc.
Why Nirvana Solutions?
Nirvana Solutions is a New York-based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development center is based in Gurugram.
Nirvana is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Also, Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Other Important Skills
- Self-driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond the obvious, capability of asking smart questions during the requirement and design phase, resulting in an extensible and better quality product.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than the individual.
- Stipend offered during the probation period (6 months) – 20,000/- per month
- Starting package after successful completion of probation – 4.5 lacs per annum
The company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring process by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for minimum 1.5-2 yrs need to apply. Apply only if you can join within one week.
- R&D of new technologies/ frameworks based on the requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions
- Unit testing/ test automation of developed modules.
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Documents For Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 Drive
- Latest updated Resume.
- Must carry the latest passport size photocopies.
- Original and Xerox copy of the photo identity proof.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation.
To Apply For The Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers (2018, 2019 Batch) – Online Registration Link
★ ★ ★ Get Latest Off Campus Drive Notices ★ ★ ★
Got all the details of the Nirvana Solutions Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers? then, what are you waiting for? Check our Freshers Now page for further information.