Nissan is now providing the great opportunity for all the aspirants who are searching for the Nissan Off Campus 2018 Drive for various positions across India. Furthermore, the online applications are invited from the 2019 and 2018 Passed Out Candidates to apply for the current job Openings. Nissan Off Campus 2018 Procedure is scheduled to be over with the submission of application form followed by the written exam and an interview. Moreover, to check out complete information read this article completely.
- 1 Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.1 Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Nissan?
- 1.3 Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- 1.5 Nissan Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
- 1.6 Important Documents For Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019
- 1.7 Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019
Freshers and experienced applicants who had a wish to build their career with this organization can apply for Nissan Off Campus 2018 through online process. Moreover, the organization is searching for self-motive and capable freshers and experienced aspirants to fill up the current job vacancies of various positions. Therefore, all the willing aspirants can apply for Nissan Careers through Online Process from our website @ freshersnow.com.
You Can Also Check: ★ Bajaj Auto Off Campus
Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Nissan is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-Ku, Yokohama. The company sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labeled Nismo. Since 1999, Nissan has been part of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, a partnership between Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors and French automaker Renault. As of 2013, Renault holds a 43.4% voting stake in Nissan, while Nissan holds a 15% non-voting stake in Renault. From 2009 to 2017 Carlos Ghosn served as CEO of both companies. In February 2017 Ghosn announced he would step down as CEO of Nissan on 1 April 2017, while remaining chairman of the company
Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible for SAP Off Campus 2018.
- The candidates whose year of passing is 2016,2017,2018,2019 are applicable for this job role.
- The gap between their academic career should not be more than 1 year.
No backlogs are acceptable. In the case of backlogs, the aspirant’s profile will be rejected. Hence, we suggest you clear the backlog during your academic years.
Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Required Skills
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech in any disciplines can apply.
- Any graduate, Postgraduate, BCA or B.Sc graduates are eligible.
- Willing to relocate and work in a 24*7 environment.
- MCA with BSc, BCA, B.Com, BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- Must have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- It is mandatory to clear pending backlogs if any while applying for Nissan.
- Candidates who have participated in the Nissan selection process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Aspirants who are appearing for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2018 Selection process at the time candidates should not have any pending backlogs.
Nissan Off Campus Recruitment 2018-2019 – Selection Process
Therefore, there are four rounds in the Nissan recruitment process. And, these fours rounds are as similar as the drives conducted by the other MNC’s.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Important Documents For Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019
- Currently updated Resume.
- Coloured as well as Black And White photocopies.
- Original ID Proofs( Adhaard card, PAN Card, ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc)
- All the academic mark lists.
- Mark lists of X standard, Intermediate, Graduation, and Postgraduation.
- Certifications in any competitions or coding skills.
Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 – Registration Process
- Firstly, go to the official website @ www.nissan-global.com
- On the top of the page, you can find the Careers option
- Click on it
- Search for the New Openings
- Apply for the jobs
To Apply For Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019: Click Here
In conclusion, to this, we hope that the information that we have provided about Nissan Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive for Freshers | Online Registration is helpful to you.
You May Also Like: