NRA CET 2020-21 | National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test for RRB, IBPS, SSC, and more: For all Non-Gazetted Posts like Group B, Group C, Non-Technical Vacancies, the National Recruitment Agency will conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET). Moreover, the NRA CET Exam will be conducted for all IBPS, SSC, and RRB posts in the Graduate-level, 12th Pass, 10th Pass Levels. NRA CET All India Recruitment Test will be conducted at 1000 centers in 12 major Indian Languages.
The NRA CET All India Recruitment Exam is to be conducted to replace multiple examinations to hire candidates for Central Government Jobs. The Government has sanctioned a total of Rs. 1517.57 crore for the National Recruitment Agency (NRA). We will provide the official link when there is an announcement. Through the NRA CET 2020 Exam, there will be a Uniform Transformative Recruitment Process. Go through the complete page and get the NRA CET Eligibility, NRA CET Test Centers, NRA CET Syllabus, and more.
You Can Also Check: NRA CET Syllabus
- 1 NRA CET 2020-2021 Overview
- 2 Objective Of NRA CET Exam
- 3 NRA CET Eligibility
- 4 NRA CET Age Limit
- 5 Recruiting Agencies Under NRA CET
- 6 NRA Selection Process
- 7 NRA CET 2020 Test Centers
- 8 NRA CET 2020 Syllabus & Test Pattern
- 9 NRA CET 2020 – Highlights
- 10 NRA CET Score Validity
- 11 Advantages – Common Eligibility Test for Govt Jobs
- 12 How To Apply For NRA Common Eligibility Test?
- 13 NRA CET – Frequently Asked Questions
NRA CET 2020-2021 Overview
|Approved By||Union Cabinet|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET)|
|Conducting Body||National Recruitment Agency (NRA)|
|Name Of The Posts||All Non-Gazetted Posts like Group B, Group C, Non-Technical Vacancies|
|Approved On||19th August 2020|
|Exam Levels||Graduate-level, 12th Pass Level, 10th Pass|
|Amount Sanctioned||The government has sanctioned a sum of Rs. 1517.57 crore for NRA|
|Official Reference Site||pib.gov.in|
|NRA Portal||Will Be Available Soon|
Objective Of NRA CET Exam
The main purpose of conducting the Common Eligibility Test is to hire all the eligible candidates for all the non-gazetted posts like Group B and C in the Central Government Agencies. All the qualified candidates can be able to apply for any recruitment agencies for the top level of examinations.
NRA CET Eligibility
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct the CET exam for Graduates (Degree), 12th Class (Higher Secondary) Pass, and 10th Pass candidates.
NRA CET Age Limit
The NRA CET Age Limit will be based on the exam for which you are applying. However, the relaxation in the upper age limit will also be given to candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories according to the arrangement of the Government.
Recruiting Agencies Under NRA CET
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs)
- Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
NRA Selection Process
- Common Eligibility Test (CET)
- Tier II, Tier III (Based on respective recruitment agencies)
NRA CET 2020 Test Centers
The NRA Common Eligibility Test will be conducted in online mode at 1000 Centers. And the NRA CET 2020 Exam will be conducted twice a year. There will be at least one exam center in every district. When the CET Exam Centers List released, we will provide the information here.
NRA CET 2020 Syllabus & Test Pattern
The NRA had not yet mentioned the NRA CET 2020 Syllabus & Test Pattern details. As soon as they release the CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, we will update the same information on our page. There may be different Test Patterns for Graduates (Degree), 12th Class (Higher Secondary) Pass, and 10th Pass candidates. Based on the qualification, the NRA will provide the CET Syllabus. There will be standardization in the examination pattern.
NRA CET 2020 – Highlights
- Also, this CET Exam will be different for the Graduate level, 12th Pass Level, 10th Pass Level to facilitate recruitment to vacancies.
- NRA Common Eligibility Test will be conducted twice a year.
- The exam would be conducted in online mode at 1000 centers designated by the government across India.
- NRA CET All India Recruitment Test will be conducted in 12 Major Languages.
- This NRA CET Exam will be a boon for all the youngsters.
- Candidates can attempt the test multiple times as there is no restriction in the number of attempts.
- As per the PIB, the score of successful candidates of CET can also be utilized by the State Governments.
NRA CET Score Validity
From the date of the result announcement, the NTA CET Score of the candidate will be valid for 3 Years. Also, the CET Score will be shared by all the Central Govt Agencies. Candidates who qualify the NRA Common Eligibility Test will only be promoted for the next rounds in the selection process.
Advantages – Common Eligibility Test for Govt Jobs
Advantages for the students
- Removes the hassle of appearing in the multiple examinations.
- The single examination fees can reduce the financial burden of the students.
- Candidates can only register through a Single NRA Registration Portal.
- Save Travel and lodging cost while appearing for the NRA CET Exam.
Advantages for the Institutions
- Through this NRA CET Exam, there will be no hassle of conducting the Preliminary/ Screening Test of the candidates.
- Also, the recruitment cycle/ stages will be reduced.
How To Apply For NRA Common Eligibility Test?
Candidates can apply online for the Common Eligibility Test for Govt Jobs through a single NRA Recruitment Portal. As of now, the officials have not yet mentioned the official website information. We will provide a direct link and the application process when there is an official announcement on the NRA Common Eligibility Test.
Click Here To Read the Government’s Statement On NRA Common Eligibility Test
For More Details Of NRA All India Recruitment: Click Here
Hope, you all have got valid information regarding the NRA Common Eligibility Test for Govt Jobs. Follow us on FreshersNow.Com, which is a single point destination to get the latest updates.
NRA CET – Frequently Asked Questions
In how many languages, NRA CET Exam will be conducted?
The NRA CET Exam will be held in 12 major Indian Languages.
What is the validity of the NRA CET Score?
The NRA CET Exam Score will be valid for 3 Years.
Which agencies will conduct the NRA Common Eligibility Test?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
In which levels, the NRA CET Exam will be conducted?
Separate CET Exams will be conducted for three levels that are Graduate, Higher Secondary (12th), Matriculate (10th Pass).
What is the National Recruitment Agency?
A multi-agency body called the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to screen candidates for the Group B and C (Non-Technical) posts.
Is there any restriction for attempting the CET Exam?
No restriction on the number of attempts by the candidate.