nThrive Global Solutions Walkin 2019: For Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role, nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited is going to conduct the nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Drive 2019. Moreover, the scheduled nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Interview is 10th January 2019. And this nThrive Global Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon will be only for the candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 nThrive Global Solutions Walkin 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Job Description
- 1.2 Required Skills, Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
- 1.3 Company Overview
- 1.4 Details Of nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Drive
- 1.5 Education/ Experience – Jobs In Gurgaon
- 1.6 Venue Of nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Interview
- 1.7 Crucial Documents For nThrive Global Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon
nThrive Global Solutions Walkin 2019 – Information
|Company Name||nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – INR 4,00,000 PA|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate enrollment of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Trading Partner Agreement (TPA) forms required to submit claims and retrieve reports on behalf of clients.
- Manage setup and maintenance of payor connections including assignment of Payor Codes, Receiver IDs, and Payor IDs.
- Coordinate and oversee provider enrollments with various payors
- Claim batching configuration and setup
- Payor connectivity testing
- Acquiring, understanding and following submission and retrieval instructions
- Working with Clearinghouse production resources to set up connectivity in the production environment
- Assist with ANSI 5010 file issues
- Develop working relationships and communications with external EDI departments.
- Coordinate and provide timely status on issues or projects to all involved teams.
- The root cause analysis, problem-solving and continued to follow up on issues to resolution.
- Maintain organized and detailed notes with timely status updates on all issues.
- Ability to reach out and escalate issues when the resolution is not being reached.
- Assist with Client implementations
- Assist with maintaining internal payor library
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those
- identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company’s governance/ compliance program.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction.
Required Skills, Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
- Demonstrate professional motivation, steadiness and dedication and the ability to develop and maintain successful, long-term, relationships with key industry/ client contacts.
- Pastor similar experience in a billing office with consistent communication with the payer.
- Exceptional oral communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Demonstrate organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
nThrive Global is a center of excellence that supports delivery and augments capabilities of nThrive revenue cycle management solutions for providers and payors, including Patient Access, Coding, and Accounts Receivable services. Specifically for payors, they provide a one-stop solution using end-to-end, integrated pre- and post-adjudication workflow tools that turn your data into information, while dramatically improving quality, profitability, and customer service.
Details Of nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Drive
Walkin Date: 10th January 2019
Interview Timings: 1:00 PM Onwards
Recruiter Name: Aditi Sharma
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Education/ Experience – Jobs In Gurgaon
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Understanding of hospital revenue cycle preferred
- CRM or SalesForce experience a plus
Venue Of nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Interview
NThrive Global Solutions, Tower C,
15th Floor, Unitech Cyber Park,
Sector 39, Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122001
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
Crucial Documents For nThrive Global Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon
Candidates who are willing to attend the nThrive Global Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon must carry all the below mentioned documents.
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the nThrive Global Solutions Walkin In Gurgaon.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can Refer To The Latest Walkins
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com for the latest updated nThrive Global Solutions Walkin information.