NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF For ITI Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and Lab Assistant Trainee Vacancies: The officials of the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited are planning to conduct the written examination to fill the vacant posts. Now all the candidates are in search of the NTPC Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020 to start their preparation For the sake of those competitors we had provided the NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the NTPC Trainee Exam Pattern 2020. And also NTPC Trainee Selection Process 2020. So candidates before going to write the written test, to get maximum in the written examination.
For any written exam, Exam Syllabus plays a vital role because it helps the aspirants to gain good marks in the written examination. The given NTPC Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020 contains the syllabus topics names, which are coming in the written test. Furthermore, information candidates can check the below sections and also the official web site of the NTPC limited that is ntpc.co.in.
- 1 NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 – ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant
- 2 NTPC Trainee Selection Process 2020 (ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant)
- 3 NTPC Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 For ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant
- 4 Download NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF
NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 – ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant
|NTPC Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020 | ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited|
|Post Name||ITI Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and Lab Assistant Trainee|
NTPC Trainee Selection Process 2020 (ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant)
The following are selection rounds conducted by the officials of the NTPC limited are given here.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
NTPC Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 For ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant
In this section, we had provided the NTPC Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 for the posts of the ITI Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and Lab Assistant Trainee. So candidates during your preparation, check this section once.
For ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and Lab Assistant Trainee Test Pattern 2020:
- The Written Test will be in two parts. Part-I will be General Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 Multiple Choice Questions.
- And Part-II will be Aptitude Test will consist of 50 Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- The Duration Of the test will be 2 Hours.
- Each Question carries one mark.
|Part/ Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
For Diploma Trainee Test Pattern 2020:
1st Stage Written Test
- In the first stage written test, an aptitude test will have 120 multiple choice questions covering General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- The Duration Of the Test will be 2 Hours.
|Part/ Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|Aptitude Test||120||2 Hours|
2nd stage Written Test
- Candidates shortlisted in the 1st stage written test will appear in the 2nd stage written technical test contains 120 multiple choice questions in respective discipline.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
Download NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF
All the applied candidates download the NTPC Limited Syllabus 2020 from the given directly attached link. And start your preparation from now onwards.
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Indian National Movement
- General Policy
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Number Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Embedded Figures
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Non-Verbal Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Digital Electronics.
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Basics.
- Control System.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering/RCC design.
- Structural Engineering/Steel/ Reinforced Cement Concrete.
- Survey estimating.
- Concrete/ construction Technology.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Theory of Machine.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Production Design.
- Engineering Drawing
- Manufacturing Processes
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Metrology and Measurements.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
To Download NTPC Trainee Syllabus 2020 (ITI, Diploma, Lab Assistant) – Click Here
The above-provided information regarding the NTPC Trainee Syllabus is for reference purposes only. Further details candidates can check the official web site of the NTPC Limited that is ntpc.co.in.
For more latest updates, keep checking our Freshers Now web site regularly. Thank You.