nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 For Software Developer In Mumbai: Candidates who want to work in Mumbai can check this page. The recruiters have scheduled a Drive for Software Developer Role. Any Graduate who is seeking the nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 can check this page. The direct link for the nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 Drive is attached to the end of this page. So, interested and eligible candidates can check the link provided below and apply for the nVent Thermal Recruitment For Software Developer Role. You can also check the official site @ nvent.com to know more details.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
|Company Name||nVent Thermal LLC|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
What You Will Experience In This Position
In this position, you will get to:
- Learn and apply leading-edge cloud (AWS) software development technologies into nVent’s growing digital product portfolio
- Work in a highly collaborative agile team environment to deliver industry-leading digital solutions
- Blaze a trail for nVent, demonstrating a DevOps culture, developing infrastructure as code along with the product code
- Hands-on experience developing solutions based on applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to the wealth of our unique product data
- Bachelor’s Degree or better in Computing Science, or Computer Engineering
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply complex technologies
- Awareness of micro-services and RESTful APIs
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts with teammates
- Awareness of Agile software development principles and best practices.
- Solid knowledge of C# or Java
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- They are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- They have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF, and TRACER
Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- They encourage and support the philanthropic activities of their employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, they provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
Core values that shape our culture and drive them to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. They are known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team-oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
nVent Thermal Company Profile
At nVent, they are committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status about public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by national, federal, state or local law.
How To Apply For nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 Drive For Software Developer In Mumbai?
- Click on the link provided below.
- Follow all the Job Description for the Software Developer Role.
- If you are eligible, click on the Apply button.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- If you are a New User, click on Create Account.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Then, fill in all the details in the application form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
|Click Here To Apply For nVent Thermal Recruitment 2020 Drive For Software Developer In Mumbai|
Follow our website FreshersNow.Com. If you want any clarification, drop your queries in the comment section. We are here to clarify our doubts. Bookmark our website and get daily notifications.