OSSTET 2019 Notification @ bseodisha.nic.in | Online Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, Dates: Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) officials released the OSSTET 2019 Notification on their official site. So, candidates who have cleared their Class XII or graduation are eligible to appear for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) Exam. The officials had started accepting the Online OSSTET 2019 Application Form from 7th December 2019.
Go through the complete page and then get detailed information. OSSTET is conducted for teachers who wish to take up subjects like Science, Arts, Hindi, Classical teachers (Sanskrit, Urdu, and Telugu) and physical education. The direct link to apply for OSSTET 2019 is given to the end of this page. Moreover, the last date to submit the OSSTET 2019 Application Form is 20th December 2019. Make a note that the online application form will be available on OSSTET official site @ osstet.co.in.
OSSTET 2019 Notification – Information
|BSE Odisha Secondary School TET Notification 2019 – Details|
|Organization||Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha)|
|Exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date To Apply||7th December 2019|
|Closing Date||20th December 2019|
|Fee Payment End Date||20th December 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs In India|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka living in India for a long time.
- Applicants must have completed HSC with 50% marks & 2 years Diploma in Elementary School Education.
- Applicants having Graduate Degree with two years Diploma in Special Education by RCI.
- Applicants must hold Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks with a 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Applicants must possess Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks & 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
The applicants while registering for the exam of OSSTET 2019 need to submit the announced application fee Rs.500. And you can pay the application fee can be paid via any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking, etc.
Candidates will be selected for the Teacher Post by OSSTET. After that, all the shortlisted aspirants will be called for a Personal Interview.
How To Apply For OSSTET 2019 Online?
- Go to the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) @ bseodisha.nic.in.
- Under the latest news section, you can find the direct link of OSSTET 2019.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you all have to check the given details of OSSTET Notification 2019.
- Later, read all the information and instructions.
- Now, you have to apply online. For that purpose, you have to move to the site @ osstet.co.in to apply for OSSTET 2019.
- Enter your details and then upload the documents required.
- Now, make a fee payment.
- Consequently, submit your OSSTET Application Form after reverifying your details.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it for further usage.
Important Links – OSSTET 2019 Notification & Application Form
★ To Submit OSSTET 2019 Application Form: Click Here – Link Expired
★ OSSTET 2019 Form Fill Up Notification 2019: Click Here – Link Expired
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com to get all the latest information regarding OSSTET 2019. If you have any queries on OSSTET 2019, then drop your comment or query in the below section.