Paytm has released a notification about Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Drive for Freshers. Moreover, Paytm is now conducting the off-campus drive all over across India (Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Maharastra, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Ahmedabad, Pune, And Noida, etc). Furthermore, 2018, 2019, 2020 Passed Out Students as well as experienced who are seeking for latest job vacancies in the private sector, this is good news for them. Check all Freshers Jobs and the latest information from our web portal.
Also, the Paytm Off Campus 2020 notification has been published by the Paytm organization for hiring eligible and skilled candidates at various posts in the engineering and business department. So, aspirants who think themselves eligible for Paytm Job vacancies should apply by submitting application form through online mode. Hence, candidates who have set their minds to apply against Paytm Off Campus 2020 should submit an application form as soon as possible.
- 1 Paytm Off Campus 2020
- 1.1 Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
- 1.2 Why Paytm?
- 1.3 Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
- 1.5 Paytm Off Campus 2020 | Selection Process
- 1.6 Test Pattern Of Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2020
- 1.7 Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Important Documents
- 1.8 Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Registration Process
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions
Paytm Off Campus 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Paytm Off-Campus through the registration link provided below. Moreover, you can go through the below portions to know the drive details, Paytm careers, marks criteria, backlog criteria, eligibility criteria, salary details, registration process, selection process, etc. Furthermore, the person who will clear all these rounds is going to be the part of Paytm family.
Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer, Entry level Engineer, Network Engineer etc.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Paytm Placement Papers|
Paytm is an Indian e-payments and e-commerce brand based out of Delhi NCR, India. Launched in August 2010, it is a consumer brand of parent company One97 Communications. The name is an acronym for “Payment Through Mobile”. The company employs over 13,000 employees as of January 2017 and has 3 million offline merchants across India. It also operates the Paytm payment gateway and the Paytm Wallet.
Services and Products:
Service is available through a browser, and an app is available on the Android, Windows and iOS operating systems. Paytm is also approved as an operating unit for integrated bill payment system Bharat Bill Payment System, allowing multiple payment modes for consumers.
The Paytm Wallet application enables users to book air tickets and taxis, mobile recharge, and payment of DTH, broadband and electricity bills among others. The money transfer feature is only available for mobile users, not for desktop. Users can also pay for fuel at Petrol pumps and buy movie tickets at PVR Cinemas through the wallet.
Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Students of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com/ B.Sc and any graduation and Postgraduation who have mathematics as their academic subject are eligible for the Paytm Off Campus 2020.
- And, the gap between their academic careers should no be more than 2 years.
- The candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 65% in their academic profile.
Moreover, backlogs are not acceptable in any IT industry. Therefore, the candidates should not have any kind of backlogs. If any there considered to be not eligible candidates.
Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Required Skills
Every IT Company looks for a candidate who is a passionate, dynamic and hard working. Some of the qualities which every company commonly requires are:
- You should work for rotational hours.
- They should be adjustable with the extent of the timings due to project work.
- Aspirants should able to work for 24X7.
- The gap between the years should not be for more than one year.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of OS, Microsoft Office, and Programming languages.
- Aspirants should have time management.
Paytm Off Campus 2020 | Selection Process
- Written Test
- Technical Interview – I
- Technical Interview – II
- HR Interview
Test Pattern Of Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2020
|Section||Number Of Questions||Time Duration (In Minutes)|
|Aptitude + Technical||18||45|
Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Important Documents
- Original ID Proofs(Adhaar Card/ Passport/ ID Card/ Ration Card/ PAN Card/ 10th Class Marks List)
- Academic Marks Lists
- Certifications/Rewards/Awards if any
Paytm Off Campus 2020 – Registration Process
- Visit the main website @ www.paytm.com.
- Click on About Us which is on the bottom of the page
- Now, hit Work With Us button
- View All Job Openings
- Check the information and Apply For the Jobs
To Apply For Paytm Off Campus 2020: Click Here
Find your careers by applying for Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive For Fresher. Therefore, we think that the information we have provided is useful to you. Stay tuned! for more updates keep browsing our website @ FreshersNow.Com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can apply for the Paytm Off Campus Drive by visiting the official site @ https://paytm.com/about-us/workwithus/ or FreshersNow.Com.
Does FreshersNow provide Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts?
Yes, Freshers Now provides Paytm Off Campus 2020 Drive Alerts regularly.
Who can apply for Paytm Off Campus Drive?
Students of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com/ B.Sc and any graduation and Postgraduation who have mathematics as their academic subject are eligible for the Paytm Off Campus 2020.