PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 @ pdpu.ac.in | Application Form (Available), Exam Dates, Eligibility: Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) officials are going to offer admission into various UG, PG courses. Recently, the officials released the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Application Form. So, aspirants can now register for the phase I, II Admission process. Moreover, the Last date to submit the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Online Form is 14th June 2020. For more information about the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Application Fee, Admission Process etc. aspirants can check below sections. And the Admission process is based on GATE Score & Separate Merit List will be given for GATE & Non-GATE Candidates.
- 1 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 | Overview
- 2 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 | Important Dates
- 3 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility
- 4 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Fee
- 5 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Admission Process
- 6 How To Apply For PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020?
- 7 PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 | Overview
|University Name||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)|
|Admission Category||PDPU Admission 2020|
|Last Date Of Applying||14th June 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 | Important Dates
|Application Last Date||14th June 2020|
|Phase I Admission Process (Only for candidates having Qualified and valid GATE Score)|
|Announcement of Merit list||18th June 2020|
|Phase II Admission Process (for GATE / Non-GATE candidates)|
|List of candidates for Personal Interview on website||2nd July 2020|
|Personal Interview||7th July 2020|
|Start of Admission offering||11th July 2020|
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility
The PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility for few courses is provided here. To get in detailed information click on the information brochure given below.
- M. Tech. (Petroleum Engineering): B. E. / B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering / Hydrocarbon Refinery Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Petroleum Technology (Exploration)): B. E. / B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering) (Upstream) / M. Sc. or M. Sc. (Tech.) in Exploration Geology / Geoscience / Geotech. Engineering / Applied Geology / Applied Geophysics / Earth Science / Exploration Geophysics.
- M. Tech. (Nuclear Science and Technology): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in any discipline or M. Sc. in any discipline.
- M. Tech. (Energy Systems (Focused on Solar Energy)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical / Semiconductor Technology / Energy Science & Engineering OR M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Electronics / Optoelectronics.
- M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)): B. E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics (Power System)/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical and Power Engineering / Electrical Engineering (Electronics and Power)/ Electrical, Electronics and Power.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Engineering)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical / Energy Science & Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Design)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Engineering & Management)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Construction Technology / Planning / Architecture & Planning or B. Arch.
- M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering)): B. E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or Degree in Urban Transport Planning and Management / Urban Planning / Urban and Regional Planning / Infrastructure Planning.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Fee
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Fee for each branch is Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable). And the aspirants can make the payment using the gateway provided through the official site.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Admission Process
Phase – I (Only for the candidates having qualified and valid GATE score):
The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit
marks shall be based on the following sequence namely:
- All India rank for GATE.
- Marks out of 100 in the GATE scorecard.
- Aggregate marks/CPI of B. Tech. Degree.
Phase – II (for GATE / Non-GATE candidates):
A single merit list will be prepared for valid and qualified GATE and Non-GATE
candidates on the following basis:
- Performance score obtained in Personal Interview by the candidate.
- 50% weightage of GATE score (applicable to GATE qualified candidates).
How To Apply For PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020?
Candidates can move on with the following steps provided below and apply for the PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020.
- Move on to the official site of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University @ pdpu.ac.in
- On top of the home page Admissions section will be shown.
- Click on the Admission and go through M.Tech admissions.
- Enter the details and Register for the Admission.
- The create the login, Verify the email.
- Later on, Fill the Application Form.
- Make the payment & Upload the documents.
- At last click on the submit button.
To Apply For PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Click Here: To Check PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Information
Stay tuned to our article Freshers Now to get more latest updates about PDPU Admission 2020.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Online Application?
The last date for the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Online Application is 14th June 2020.
Who can apply for the MTech Petroleum Engineering course?
Aspirants who had done with B. E. / B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering / Hydrocarbon Refinery Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering can apply for MTech Petroleum Engineering course.
What is the PDPU M.Tech 2020 Application Fee?
The PDPU M.Tech 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 550.
Where can I apply for the PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for the PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 by visiting the official site @ pdpu.ac.in. Otherwise, aspirants can refer to our website Freshers Now.