Many of the people are searching for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019. In this article we are providing clear information regarding recruitment process. Moreover, we are explaining the important details like Payscale, Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and registration steps etc. So, interested candidates with good percentage in graduation can apply for the drive. Persistent Systems is one of the most reputed organizations in India. Thus, their branches are in various locations of India, and some of them are Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Noida, and Gurgaon. Therefore, Willing candidates with strong presentational skills can apply for Persistent Systems Careers 2018-2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ IT Companies Syllabus
- 1 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 Information
- 1.2 Persistent Systems | Company Profile
- 1.3 Persistent Systems Package details
- 1.4 Persistent Systems Hiring process
- 1.5 Persistent Systems Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 | Registration steps
- 1.7 How to apply for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019
There is a huge number of openings in Persistent. So, candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. For registration, candidates can check the official website of the company. All the contenders who are meeting with the required qualification can apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019. Therefore company officials will conduct the hiring process as per their requirement. Persistent systems will recruit the candidate through Walk-in drives, Off-campus drive, and Referral drives.
You Can Also Check: ★ Texas Instruments Recruitment
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 Information
|Name Of The Company||Persistent Systems|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA,M.B.A, M.E|
|Job Location||Across India|
From the above table, you can notice some important information like name of the company, Qualification and industry e.t.c. Persistent Systems has some job designations like entry level engineer, Network engineer, Software engineer, Web designer, Web Developer and Software Tester etc. So, candidates can check your talent with Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019. Scroll down the cursor and get more important information regarding this article.
The persistent company has various Job openings in various locations. And also they will provide Internship training for a particular time period. So, interested candidates can utilize the chance. Therefore there will be different eligibility criteria for various job designations. Every fresher has a strong desire to participate in the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 drive. Therefore candidates can go through the solved test papers to crack the aptitude or written Test.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Persistent Systems | Company Profile
Persistent Systems is a technology service company. The Industry is IT services. And it was subsequently converted into the public limited company. There are many key people in the company. The headquarters are located in Pune, India. More than 9000 employees are working in the organization. The company core process is to be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering in class innovation solutions to its customers and partners.
ThePersistent Systems core values are to be humble, respectful and collaborative, to be trustworthy and accountable, to provide excellence in everything they do, Be aware and wanted to make a difference to the world that is living. The company has various awards and Recognitions. With advanced technologies work and beyond work are not isolated water tights partition, They blend into each other, and it is essential to balance these to ensure that both personal and that company interests are strengthened.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Persistent Systems Package details
Coming to the package, the Persistent Systems will provide a huge package to their employees working in the organization. Therefore the pay scale will be decided by the company official according to the candidate job designation. So, for the experienced people, salary hike will be based on their projects. Moreover, the salary increases based on the appraisal of the company. And as per the company norms, the salary will be allotted. Therefore every fresher can expect an excellent package from the company.
Persistent Systems Hiring process
To select the candidate the Persistent Systems will conduct various sections. They are available at the below. So take a look.
- Written test.
- Technical interview.
- HR interview.
There are three rounds in this process. In the first sections questions like Verbal, quants, reasoning can be given. And next technical and HR interview can be conducted. Therefore each round has the separate cutoff. And every aspirant should meet the cutoff. So, candidates who have cleared all the series can be placed through Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019. And also as a member of Persistent Systems.
Persistent Systems Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 are available in the below. They are as follows
- Candidates should be sound in the technical knowledge.
- Aspirants must know basic computer knowledge.
- People should have at least two certified courses like Java, Oracle, Html, and CSS, etc
- Should have 65% minimum of their education.
- Passion for working on the project.
- Must be good in communication skills.
- Time management should be there during their project work.
- Self-learning should be there for the people.
- Able to do their work as well as their work.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 | Registration steps
Firstly candidates should check the registration steps for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019. Those are available in the further steps. They are
- People should check the official website persistent.com, and then home page will be
- After that open the careers page and search for the job link.
- Therefore read the instructions carefully and open the registration form.
- Enter the details in the registration.
- Check the entered details without any mistakes.
- You will get a PDF form and check the details and verify it without any errors.
- Then you will get separate username and password for the people.
- Therefore save the details by taking a hardcopy or saving through a softcopy.
- Hence registration process is over.
How to apply for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019
Apply for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here
We believe that the above information about the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2018-2019 is helpful for you. So, for more current updates stay tuned to our official website Freshers Now. If you have any doubts, please drop a mail or comment in the below sections. Our people will find the best answer and reply to your feedback.
You May Also Like: