Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 | Persistent Systems Careers For Freshers: In this article, we are providing clear information regarding the recruitment process. Moreover, we are explaining the important details like Payscale, Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria, and registration steps, etc. So, interested candidates with a good percentage in graduation can apply for the drive.
The persistent company has various Job openings in various locations. And also they will provide Internship training for a particular time period. So, interested candidates can utilize the chance. Therefore there will be different eligibility criteria for various job designations. Every fresher has a strong desire to participate in the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 drive.
- 1 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 – Overview
- 2 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021
- 3 Persistent Systems Company Profile
- 4 Persistent Systems Recruitment Salary Package details
- 5 Persistent Systems Recruitment Hiring process
- 6 Persistent Systems Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 | Registration steps
- 8 Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||Persistent Systems|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.B.A, M.E|
|Job Location||Across India|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Persistent Systems Placement Papers|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||Reasoning Questions & Answers|
|Free Mock Tests||Verbal Ability Questions & Answers|
|IT Jobs||Scholarships in India|
|Freshers Jobs||Off Campus Drives|
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021
There is a huge number of openings in Persistent. So, candidates can apply through online mode before the last date. For registration, candidates can check the official website of the company. All the contenders who are meeting the required qualification can apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021. Therefore company officials will conduct the hiring process as per their requirement. Persistent systems will recruit the candidate through Walk-in drives, Off-campus drive, and Referral drives.
Persistent Systems Company Profile
Persistent Systems is a technology service company. The industry is IT services. And it was subsequently converted into a public limited company. There are many key people in the company. The headquarters are located in Pune, India. More than 9000 employees are working in the organization. The company’s core process is to be a well-respected technology company focused on delivering in-class innovation solutions to its customers and partners.
the persistent Systems core values are to be humble, respectful, and collaborative, to be trustworthy and accountable, to provide excellence in everything they do, Be aware and wanted to make a difference to the world that is living. The company has various awards and Recognitions. With advanced technologies work and beyond work are not isolated water tights partition, They blend into each other, and it is essential to balance these to ensure that both personal and that company interests are strengthened.
Persistent Systems Recruitment Salary Package details
Coming to the package, Persistent Systems will provide a huge package to their employees working in the organization. Therefore the pay scale will be decided by the company official according to the candidate’s job designation. So, for experienced people, the salary hike will be based on their projects. Moreover, the salary increases based on the appraisal of the company. And as per the company norms, the salary will be allotted. Therefore every fresher can expect an excellent package from the company.
Persistent Systems Recruitment Hiring process
To select the candidate the Persistent Systems will conduct various sections. They are available below. So take a look.
- Written test.
- Technical interview.
- HR interview.
There are three rounds in this process. In the first sections questions like Verbal, quants, reasoning can be given. And the next technical and HR interview can be conducted. Therefore each round has a separate cutoff. And every aspirant should meet the cutoff. So, candidates who have cleared all the series can be placed through Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021. And also as a member of Persistent Systems.
Persistent Systems Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 are available below. They are as follows
- Candidates should be sound in technical knowledge.
- Aspirants must know basic computer knowledge.
- People should have at least two certified courses like Java, Oracle, Html, and CSS, etc
- Should have a 65% minimum of their education.
- Passion for working on the project.
- Must be good in communication skills.
- Time management should be there during their project work.
- Self-learning should be there for the people.
- Able to do their work as well as their work.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 | Registration steps
- People should check the official website persistent.com, and then the home page will be
- After that open the careers page and search for the job link.
- Therefore read the instructions carefully and open the registration form.
- Enter the details in the registration.
- Check the entered details without any mistakes.
- You will get a PDF form and check the details and verify it without any errors.
- Then you will get a separate username and password for the people.
- Therefore save the details by taking a hardcopy or saving through a softcopy.
- Hence the registration process is over.
Apply for the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021: Click Here
We believe that the above information about the Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 is helpful for you. So, for more current updates stay tuned to our official website FreshersNow.Com. If you have any doubts, please drop a mail or comment in the below sections.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021?
B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.B.A, M.E graduated candidates are eligible for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021.
Does FreshersNow provide Persistent Systems Recruitment Alerts?
Yes, FreshersNow provides Persistent Systems Recruitment Alerts regularly.
What is the Selection Rounds for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021?
Written test, Technical interview, HR interview are the selection rounds for Persistent Careers 2020-2021.
How to apply for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2020-2021?
Candidates can apply by visiting the official site of Persistent Systems @ www.persistent.com or freshersnow.com.