PGIMER 2021 Notification @ pgimer.edu.in| January Registrations (Open) For MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Exam Dates: Candidates can check out the accurate information regarding the PGIMER 2021 Notification in this article. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch, MD (Hospital Administration) 2021 Application Form is released. And the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Officials had announcedPGIMER DM/ M.Ch Exam Date 2021. And the DM/ M.Ch Exam is now scheduled by the officials on 27th November 2020. Go through the complete page and then get the information.
Latest Update: The PGIMER 2021 Registrations are Started for MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Courses. So, check from here easily.
Therefore, aspirants can apply for the Application Form before the last date that is 26th October 2020. On this page, we have uploaded the overview Of PGIMER Notification 2021, PGIMER 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Those who had interested to get admission in the PGIMER can visit our web portal. So, check the direct link as provided below to apply directly.
- 1 PGIMER 2021 Notification – January Session
- 2 PGIMER 2021 Notification – MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 3 MD (Hospital Administration)/ DM/ M.Ch January Session | Important Dates
- 4 PGIMER 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 For MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
- 6 For DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 Essential Details Of PGIMER 2021 Notification
- 9 PGIMER 2021 Application Fee
- 10 Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2021 Application Form
- 11 Important Links – PGIMER MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
- 12 Important Links – PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 13 PGIMER 2021 Admit Card
- 14 PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern
- 15 PGIMER 2021 Syllabus
- 16 PGIMER 2021 Result
- 17 PGIMER 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER 2021 Notification – January Session
|Name Of The Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name Of The Examination||PGIMER MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam – January Session|
|Last Date To Apply Online|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PGIMER Previous Papers|
|PGIMER Admit Card|
PGIMER 2021 Notification – MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Courses
Aspirants can check this PGIMER 2021 Notification details thoroughly. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research University conducts this examination two times in a year, i.e., January & July Session. The PGIMER Admission to the MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch courses will be made by all India merit. Competitors can get complete information about PGIMER 2021 Notification including the exam dates, eligibility, etc.
On this page, aspirants can find out the updated information regarding the PGIMER 2021 Notification with brief details. Applicants can refer our site to know more fresh and frequent updates. Due to massive competition for this PGIMER 2021, we suggest the aspirants those who are interested can apply as soon as possible. For further updates follow our website regularly.
MD (Hospital Administration)/ DM/ M.Ch January Session | Important Dates
|PGIMER Application Form closes|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Expected date of Result||To Be Announced|
|1st Counselling for MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch||To Be Announced|
|2nd Counselling for MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch||To Be Announced|
|Spot Admission through open counselling||To Be Announced|
PGIMER 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had the interest to apply for this PGIMER 2021 Notification must check their eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who will meet the eligibility standards can only be able to use for the PGIMER Admission 2021. PGIMER Chandigarh conducts PGIMER Entrance Examination 2021 to admit students to various postgraduate courses. PGIMER Entrance Examination will be held two times per year. Therefore, this Admission is for 20 doctoral courses. Most of all, candidates do not check the eligibility criteria before applying, so applicants need to check the below information.
For MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the MBBS exam from the MCI recognized University or an Institute.
- Internship: Applicants should complete on year rotatory internship training.
Appliers should register with Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
For DM/ M.Ch Courses
- Candidates must have MD and MD qualifying certificates accepted by MCI.
- Aspirants should also have recognized certification from the state or national level medical council.
- Competitors those who belong to the GEN Category should have a maximum age limit of 35 years
- For the OBC category candidates, they all should have the Age limit of 38 years
- For SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO age limit is of 40 years
- Deputed/Sponsored Category aspirants don’t have any age limit.
Essential Details Of PGIMER 2021 Notification
Candidates can apply for the PGIMER entrance exam of PGIMER 2021 for admission in MD/MS courses in PGIMER Chandigarh. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will start the submission of an application process for PGIMER 2021 Admissions. Due to the massive competition for these admissions, aspirants should fill their application form quickly.
Therefore, the application form of PGIMER 2021 can be loaded from the official link provided below. PGI Chandigarh will take admission to its 16 MD (Doctor of Medicine) and 4 MS (Master of Surgery) courses through the PGIMER exam 2021. Moreover, aspirants should carry the below-mentioned certificates while attending a counseling process too. In order to these certificates, candidates need to pay the examination fee according to the categories. The complete details of the application fee are given in this article.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Experience Certificate(If necessary)
- Age/ Date of Birth Certificate
- Fresh OBC Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- A print copy of the Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Photo ID Proof such as Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter id, Ration Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
PGIMER 2021 Application Fee
- General/ Sponsored Category: Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates is exempted from payment of
Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2021 Application Form
First of all, candidates need to check the below details before filling an application form of PGIMER 2021. All the required information will be essential for the applicants. All the complete detailed information was given below. In addition to this candidates should meet up the eligibility criteria to apply for this PGIMER 2021 Notification. Hence, this online filling process for PGIMER Notification 2021 can give you a clear idea of applying for different courses. Follow these instructions so that aspirants can fill the required and essential details quickly.
- All the aspirants can avail of the PGIMER 2021 application form from the website.
- The application form for MD/MS courses will release soon
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Aspirants should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should come between 15KB to 50 KB and for signature (5KB to 20KB) and other relevant documents (50KB to 300KB).
- Appliers are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
Important Links – PGIMER MD (Hospital Administration) Courses
PGIMER 2021 – MD (Hospital Administration) Courses January Notification: Click Here
Important Links – PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Courses
PGIMER 2021 DM/ M.Ch Courses – Click Here
PGIMER 2021 Admit Card
As the PGIMER 2021 Exam for the MD (Hospital Administration), DM/ M.Ch Courses is on 27th November 2020. And the Admit Card will be released before the exam. So check on to the below link and get the Admit Card downloaded.
Download PGIMER 2021 Admit Card Here
PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern
Check on to the PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern for the MD and MS, DM and M.Ch Courses and prepare for the exam.
- MD and MS Course: The PGIMER 2021 Exam for the MD and MS Course will be conducted in the offline medium. Whereas the total number of questions that are asked for the Exam is 250. As te Exam is type ob Objective type there will be 180 Mins given to the exam.
- DM and M.Ch Courses: The PGIMER 2021 Exam for the DM and M.Ch Courses will have two parts. And the Exam will be asked based on the objective type questions. Moreover, the time duration for the Exam is 90 Mins and there is negative marking for the Second section.
PGIMER 2021 Syllabus
The PGIMER 2021 Syllabus will include the subjects of Internal medicine, Radiotherapy, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecologist, Applied anatomy, Applied Biochemistry, Pathology, Social and Preventive medicine, forensic medicine, general surgery, physiology, etc. So check on to the topic wise PGIMER 2021 Syllabus and can score the highest marks.
DownloadPGIMER 2021 syllabus Here
PGIMER 2021 Result
The officials of PGIMER released the PGIMER 2021 Result for the course of MD/ MS. Moreover, the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam, MD (Hospital Administration) 2021 Result will be released on the official site and the date is to be announced. So all of them who are in search of the Result can get the direct link from here.
Check PGIMER 2021 Results Here
If you have any queries regarding PGIMER MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch 2021 Notification, drop your comment in the below section of our page. Therefore, to find more latest information, candidates can visit our website Freshersnow.com frequently.
PGIMER 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch online Application Release Date?
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch online Application is released on 5th October 2020.
How to apply for PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Courses?
To apply for the DM/ M.Ch Courses – Jan Session, candidates have to visit the official site @ pgimer.edu.in or FreshersNow.
What is the final date to submit the online PGIMER MD/ MS Application Form?
On or before 26th October 2020, you have to submit your PGIMER MD/ MS Application Form.
When will the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam be conducted?
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam is going on conducted on 27th November 2020.