PGIMER 2020 Notification @ pgimer.edu.in| July Registrations For MD/ MS (Extended Till 6th May 2020), DM/ M.Ch Courses: Candidates can check out the accurate information regarding the PGIMER 2020 Notification in this article. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Officials had released the official notification & application form for the PGIMER MD/ MS Courses July Session on 17th March 2020 & DM/ M.Ch Courses on 6th April 2020. Go through the complete page and then get the information.
Latest Update: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the last date of filling the online application form for MD/ MS examination for the session July-2020 has been extended up
to 6th May 2020.
Therefore, aspirants can apply for the MD/ MS Courses before the last date that is 6th May 2020, and for DM/ M.Ch Course till 6th May 2020. On this page, we have uploaded the overview Of PGIMER Notification 2020, PGIMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Those who had interested to get admission in the PGIMER can visit our web portal. So, check the direct link as provided below to apply directly.
- 1 PGIMER 2020 Notification – July Session
- 2 PGIMER 2020 Notification – MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 3 DM/ M.Ch Courses July Session | Important Dates
- 4 MD/ MS Courses July Session | Important Dates
- 5 PGIMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 For MD/ MS Courses
- 7 For DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 8 Age Limit
- 9 Essential Details Of PGIMER 2020 Notification
- 10 PGIMER 2020 Application Fee
- 11 Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2020 Application Form
- 12 Important Links – PGIMER MD/ MS Courses
- 13 Important Links – PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Courses
- 14 PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
- 15 PGIMER 2020 Exam Pattern
- 16 PGIMER 2020 Syllabus
- 17 PGIMER 2020 Result
- 18 PGIMER 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER 2020 Notification – July Session
|Name Of The Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name Of The Examination||PGIMER MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch Entrance Exam – July Session|
|Last Date To Apply Online|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|PGIMER Previous Papers|
|PGIMER Admit Card|
PGIMER 2020 Notification – MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch Courses
Aspirants can check this PGIMER 2020 Notification details thoroughly. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research University conducts this examination two times in a year, i.e., January & July Session. The PGIMER Admission to the MD/MS, DM/ M.Ch courses will be made by all India merit. Competitors can get complete information about PGIMER 2020 Notification including the exam dates, eligibility, etc.
On this page, aspirants can find out the updated information regarding the PGIMER 2020 Notification with brief details. Applicants can refer our site to know more fresh and frequent updates. Due to massive competition for this PGIMER 2020, we suggest the aspirants those who are interested can apply as soon as possible. For further updates follow our website regularly.
DM/ M.Ch Courses July Session | Important Dates
MD/ MS Courses July Session | Important Dates
|Starring Date||17th March 2020|
|PGIMER MD/ MS Application Form closes||6th May 2020|
|CBT Date||23rd May 2020|
|Expected date of Result||2nd June 2020|
|1st Counselling for MD/ MS courses||15th June 2020 at 11.00 AM|
|2nd Counselling for MD/ MS courses||15th July 2020 at 11.00 AM|
|Spot Admission through open counselling||28th July 2020 at 11.00 AM|
PGIMER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had the interest to apply for this PGIMER 2020 Notification must check their eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who will meet the eligibility standards can only be able to use for the PGIMER Admission 2020. PGIMER Chandigarh conducts PGIMER Entrance Examination 2020 to admit students to various postgraduate courses. PGIMER Entrance Examination will be held two times per year. Therefore, this Admission is for 20 doctoral courses. Most of all, candidates do not check the eligibility criteria before applying, so applicants need to check the below information.
For MD/ MS Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the MBBS exam from the MCI recognized University or an Institute.
- Internship: Applicants should complete on year rotatory internship training.
Appliers should register with Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
For DM/ M.Ch Courses
- Candidates must have MD and MD qualifying certificates accepted by MCI.
- Aspirants should also have recognized certification from the state or national level medical council.
- Competitors those who belong to the GEN Category should have a maximum age limit of 35 years
- For the OBC category candidates, they all should have the Age limit of 38 years
- For SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO age limit is of 40 years
- Deputed/Sponsored Category aspirants don’t have any age limit.
Essential Details Of PGIMER 2020 Notification
Candidates can apply for the PGIMER entrance exam of PGIMER 2020 for admission in MD/MS courses in PGIMER Chandigarh. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh will start the submission of an application process for PGIMER 2020 Admissions. Due to the massive competition for these admissions, aspirants should fill their application form quickly.
Therefore, the application form of PGIMER 2020 can be loaded from the official link provided below. PGI Chandigarh will take admission to its 16 MD (Doctor of Medicine) and 4 MS (Master of Surgery) courses through the PGIMER exam 2020. Moreover, aspirants should carry the below-mentioned certificates while attending a counseling process too. In order to these certificates, candidates need to pay the examination fee according to the categories. The complete details of the application fee are given in this article.
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Experience Certificate(If necessary)
- Age/ Date of Birth Certificate
- Fresh OBC Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheet
- MBBS Internship Certificate
- A print copy of the Filled Application Form (Paste Photograph on it).
- Photo ID Proof such as Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter id, Ration Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
PGIMER 2020 Application Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200/-
Online Process For Filling PGIMER 2020 Application Form
First of all, candidates need to check the below details before filling an application form of PGIMER 2020. All the required information will be essential for the applicants. All the complete detailed information was given below. In addition to this candidates should meet up the eligibility criteria to apply for this PGIMER 2020 Notification. Hence, this online filling process for PGIMER Notification 2020 can give you a clear idea of applying for different courses. Follow these instructions so that aspirants can fill the required and essential details quickly.
- All the aspirants can avail of the PGIMER 2020 application form from the website.
- The application form for MD/MS courses will release soon
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Aspirants should upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should come between 15KB to 50 KB and for signature (5KB to 20KB) and other relevant documents (50KB to 300KB).
- Appliers are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
Important Links – PGIMER MD/ MS Courses
PGIMER 2020 – MD/ MS Courses July Notification: Click Here
Login For Already Registered Candidates
Important Links – PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Courses
PGIMER 2020 DM/ M.Ch Courses – Click Here
PGIMER 2020 Admit Card
As the PGIMER 2020 Exam for the MD and MS Course is going to be held on 25th May 2020. So the Admit Card for the MD/ MS Course can be released in the 2nd Week Of May 2020 tentatively. And the DM and M.Ch Courses the exam is scheduled on 7th June 2020 and the Admit Card can be out in 1st Week Of June 2020 tentatively. So check on to the below link and get the Admit Card downloaded.
Download PGIMER 2020 Admit Card Here
PGIMER 2020 Exam Pattern
Check on to the PGIMER 2020 Exam Pattern for the MD and MS, DM and M.Ch Courses and prepare for the exam.
- MD and MS Course: The PGIMER 2020 Exam for the MD and MS Course will be conducted in the offline medium. Whereas the total number of questions that are asked for the Exam is 250. As te Exam is type ob Objective type there will be 180 Mins given to the exam.
- DM and M.Ch Courses: The PGIMER 2020 Exam for the DM and M.Ch Courses will have two parts. And the Exam will be asked based on the objective type questions. Moreover, the time duration for the Exam is 90 Mins and there is negative marking for the Second section.
PGIMER 2020 Syllabus
The PGIMER 2020 Syllabus will include the subjects of Internal medicine, Radiotherapy, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecologist, Applied anatomy, Applied Biochemistry, Pathology, Social and Preventive medicine, forensic medicine, general surgery, physiology, etc. So check on to the topic wise PGIMER 2020 Syllabus and can score the highest marks.
DownloadPGIMER 2020 syllabus Here
PGIMER 2020 Result
The officials of PGIMER will release the PGIMER 2020 Result for the course of MD/ MS on 2nd June 2020 tentatively. Moreover, aspirants who had done with the PGIMER 2020 Exam for the DM/ M.Ch Course can get the Result on 15th June 2020 tentatively. So all of them who are in search of the Result can get the direct link from here.
Check PGIMER 2020 Results Here
If you have any queries regarding PGIMER MD/ MS, DM/ M.Ch 2020 Notification, drop your comment in the below section of our page. Therefore, to find more latest information, candidates can visit our website Freshersnow.com frequently.
PGIMER 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch online Application Release Date?
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch online Application is released on 6th April 2020.
How to apply for PGIMER MD/ MS Courses?
To apply for the Md/ MS Courses – July Session, candidates have to visit the official site @ pgimer.edu.in or FreshersNow.
What is the final date to submit the online PGIMER MD/ MS Application Form?
On or before 6th May 2020, you have to submit your PGIMER MD/ MS Application Form.