Philips Recruitment 2020 For Intern In Pune: The recruiters of Philips have scheduled a Philips Recruitment 2020 Drive on Intern Role. Moreover, M.Tech/ B.E./ B.Tech Freshers/ Experienced graduates are eligible for Philips Recruitment 2020. On this page, we have provided the Job Description and direct link to apply for Philips Recruitment 2020 Drive. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can go through the link and apply for Philips Recruitment For Intern. For more jobs in Philips Recruitment In Pune, visit our website that is www.philips.com.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Philips Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
|Qualification||M.Tech/ B.E./ B.Tech|
You are a part of the Diagnostic X-Ray R&D team. Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips’s global strategy for DXR. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch millions of lives and reiterate Philip’s commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets. In this Internship role, you will be playing a key role being a part of the DXR Mechatronics team, to work on some of the initiatives, which are part of DXR strategic initiatives and core competency areas
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Roles and Responsibilities
- M.Tech/ B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded, Mechatronics Engineering, is preferred.
- Should be converse with the basic concepts of mechatronic systems
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Analyzes mechatronics problems to determine the required approach for a particular situation.
- Assist designers and Architects in the design and innovation work.
- Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models), FEM analysis
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country-specific regulations.
- Gathers and examines basic drawings/ designs or databases and correlates the data for analysis using well-defined engineering techniques, principles, and procedures.
- Initiates elemental engineering studies into equipment/ process failures and presents analysis details to more experienced engineers.
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed upon in the department.
- Acquires and analyzes data. Prepares diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations, and reports to make recommendations for improvements.
- Knowledge in Mechatronics would be preferred.
- Contributing to Technology Roadmaps
- Assists in RCA studies.
- If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
- If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Note – To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
Philips Company Overview
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world-leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse team.
They have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
How To Apply For Philips Recruitment 2020 For Intern in Pune?
- Make a click on the link given below.
- Follow all the details in the link provided by the Philips Recruiters.
- Then, click on the Apply Button.
- Enter your Email Address and Password, if you have an account.
- Otherwise, click on create an account.
- Then, again login with the new credentials.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- If you want the application form, you can download it for further usage.
To Apply For Philips Recruitment 2020 For Intern in Pune – Click Here
Candidates keep following our website @ FreshersNow.Com. Click on Ctrl + D to bookmark our website and get daily notifications.