PM Kusum Yojana 2020 @ mnre.gov.in – PMKY Registration, Eligibility, Benefits: The Government of India has implemented many schemes for the Welfare of farmers. In the part of those schemes, the government recently launched the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Scheme. Through the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, the wasteland will be used and farmers will get more income. Kusum means Kisan Energy Security and Development Maha Abhiyan.
The Indian Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar announced that 20 lakh farmers will get standalone solar pumps through the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana. Farmers can sell the remaining solar energy which was produced on the wastelands to the grid. The interested farmers can apply after checking important information like eligibility and process of application.
PM Kusum Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kusum Yojana|
|Announced by||Central government|
|Benefits||The farmers will get solar irrigation pumps|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||The farmers throughout the country|
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana Components
- In the first phase, the Department of Electricity is going to performing the disbursing of solar-powered pumps with the help of Central Government Departments.
- In the second phase, it produces a certain amount of electricity by constructing solar power plants.
- In the third phase, the setup of tubewells for a particular amount of electricity.
- In the final phase, modification of the existing pumps and also replacement of previous pumps with solar pumps.
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Scheme Eligibility
The following are the eligibility guidelines for the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana:
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- The occupation of the applicant must be farming.
- The candidates should also have a bank account number for the application.
PM Kusum Yojana Benefits
- The farmers can get the power supply freely and if there is any extra power then the power will be sold to the grid. So the farmer can use the wasteland for the production of solar energy and also earn money.
- With the help of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, 722 MW solar power can be produced by 623 farmers.
- The farmers can arrange the solar power plants in their idle lands with a capability of 0.5 – 2 MW.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, farmers can be provided the power supply for their farming in the day.
- And also the cost of power distribution of distribution corporations and expansion of the system will be low.
Required Documents for PMKY
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Cellphone number
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana?
Kusum Yojana which means Kisan Energy Security and Regeneration Maha Abhiyan is to uses the wasteland. Farmers will be provided the solar pumps for the extra power on wasteland. Through the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, a 90% subsidy will be given on the solar pumps.
- Go to the official website at mnre.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the “Online Registration” option.
- Then you will see the page of the application form in front of you.
- Now fill in the required information like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc., and send the application form along with the documents such as the Aadhaar number and Xerox of a nationalized bank account.
- Finally submit the application form.
To Check Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana Details: Click HERE
- In the final process, the approval suppliers will get a 10% cost in the set of the solar pump.
- After received the amount of subsidy, the solar pump will be fixed on your land in 120 days.
Freshers Now team has provided all the details about the PM Kusum Yojana 2020. To find more other Useful articles like this, check our site regularly.
PM Kusum Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana is a farmer welfare program through which farmers will get the Solar Pump.
Who are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana?
Only the farmers with Aadhaar card and bank account numbers are eligible to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana in Rajasthan?
The interested and eligible candidates have to visit the website i.e., http://rreclmis.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/kusum.aspx, and follow the instructions given on our site.
What is the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana?
Eligible farmers will get solar irrigation pumps.