PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 @ ppsc.gov.in | Exam Date: The PPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2020 released by the Punjab Public Service Commission officials. Candidates who are searching for the Punjab Judicial Magistrate Hall Ticket 2020, they can read this article once. Here on this web page, we had provided all valuable information about the PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 along with active links. The PPSC officials will conduct the PPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate Examination as per the scheduled date.
So all the aspirants go through this whole article and capture all needful information. All the applicants must attend for the examination along with Punjab PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020. At the below of this page, we have given a link to download PPSC Admit Card 2020.
- 1 PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 – Information
- 1.1 Download Punjab Judicial Magistrate Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.2 Selection Process For PPSC Civil Judge Vacancies
- 1.3 Punjab PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
- 1.4 Available Data On Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card 2020
- 1.5 Instructions To Candidates
- 1.6 Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Punjab Judicial Magistrate Exam 2020
- 1.7 Steps To Download PPSC Admit Card 2020
PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 – Information
|PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 | Punjab Judicial Magistrate Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate|
|No Of Posts||75 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned on Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva Voce|
Download Punjab Judicial Magistrate Hall Ticket 2020
The Punjab Judicial Magistrate Hall Ticket 2020 download link is available on this page. The PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 will be available one week before the examination at the official website. Applicants required to download the PPSC Admit Card 2020 by entering the application number, date of birth details. Aspirants need to download the PPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2020 before the exam date to skip last-minute issues. More details about PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 mentioned in the below section.
Selection Process For PPSC Civil Judge Vacancies
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020
The Punjab PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 is the main document for the candidates who are going to participate in the PPSC Examination. It is impossible to enter into the examination hall without having the PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020. We suggest all the competitors must-attend for the examination on the scheduled date along with PPSC Hall Ticket 2020.
Moreover, at the below of this page, we have provided a few steps regarding how to download the Admit Card from the official site. So all the competitors should follow those steps and get the Admit Card quickly.
Available Data On Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Instructions To Candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Punjab Judicial Magistrate Exam 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Steps To Download PPSC Admit Card 2020
- To download the admit card candidates log in to the official website @ ppsc.gov.in
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) main page will open.
- Find the PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 link on the main page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter all required data and hit on the submit button.
- As per given inform PPSC Admit Card 2020 will display.
- Check all available data and download it.
To Download PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Released)
★★ View Other Admit Cards ★★
For more such updates keep visiting Freshers Now on a daily basis. Thank you.