Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 @ pmkisan.gov.in | PM Kisan Application Form, Eligibility, Beneficiary List: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) is to provide Financial Support To Farmers. And the PM Kisan is implemented by Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister). Mainly, the officials had announced the 4th Beneficiary List and we had given a direct link to check the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List at the end of the page. Moreover, the budget for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of Rs 2000 each. Check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List from the below-given link.
New Update: PM Kisan Samman 4th Beneficiary List has been Released. Farmers can check state-wise beneficiary count from this article by clicking on the below-given direct links.
For the sake of the candidates, we had given the details of the PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary List, PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary Status, along with a process to check the status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online. Go through the below sections to know more details of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020. And we had given a direct link to download the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List at the below of this page.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 – Details
- 1.1 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)
- 1.3 Documents Required
- 1.4 How to Check Status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online?
- 1.5 Steps To Check PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
- 1.6 Process To Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 – Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Implemented By||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Established Date||1st February 2019|
|Budget||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide Financial Support To Farmers|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. The Scheme is effective from 1.12.2018. Under the Scheme, income support of Rs.6000/- per year is provided to all farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- each every four months. The definition of the family for the Scheme is husband, wife and minor children. The entire responsibility of identification of beneficiary farmer families rests with the State / UT Governments. The fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Farmers covered under the Exclusion Criteria of the Operational Guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the Scheme. For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government. The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner in the portal. Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database/card through the Farmers Corner in the portal. Farmers can also know the status of their payment through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
Eligibility Criteria – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)
- In the database, the land owner’s name, gender.
- Social Classification (Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number, etc.
- Land record details.
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will help in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
- The scheme is sponsored by the Central Government. Therefore, the farmers have to be citizens of the country.
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
How to Check Status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online?
- Visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in.
- And click on Farmer Corner.
- Now click on the status of self-registered/ CSC farmers.
- It will be directed to a new window in which you have to enter your Aadhar Number and image code.
- If your application was successfully submitted it will show you the current status of your PM-Kissan scheme.
- Keep checking the Application Form to know the details of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online Status
Steps To Check PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary List 2020
- Go to PM Kisan official portal @ pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the Farmers Corner and candidates can find the Beneficiary List link.
- A state-wise summary report of installments will appear.
- Click on the respective state link.
- And the details of installment for all the concerned districts of the selected state will open.
- Check the number of beneficiaries.
Process To Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
- First, visit the official website @ pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, the candidate can find the Farmer Corner.
- After that, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Choose Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check the installment status.
- After entering details, click on the Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan Samma Nidhi status will be displayed on the screen.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Important Links
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status: Click Here (Available Now)
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report: Click Here (Available Now)
Check PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List: Click Here
To Check PM KISAN List – Village List: Click Here
To Check PM Kisan Samman Registration Form: Click Here
To Submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form: Click Here
Candidates can use the above link to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status. Keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs. Under the Scheme, the entire financially ability towards the transfer of benefit to targeted beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
Who are eligible to get benefits under the Scheme?
All landholding farmers’ families, which have cultivable landholding in their names are eligible to get benefits under the scheme.
What are the Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
The Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme are Citizenship Certificate, Landholding Papers, Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Details.