Great opportunity for the job seekers in Chennai. Yes, PreludeSys India team are going to conduct PreludeSys Walkin Drive In Chennai For Medical Transcriptionist Role On 29th, 30th August 2019. Any graduated aspirants can utilize this opportunity. Also, the candidates having up to 2 years are allowed for the PreludeSys Walkin Interview In Chennai.
Moreover, to help the interested candidates, we had provided the criteria like eligibility, job description, company profile, educational qualification, and more information on this page. Scroll down to get all those detailed information. So, eligible and interested candidates can attend the PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 on the prescribed date to the mentioned Venue address.
- 1 PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Details
- 1.1 Job Description – Medical Transcriptionist Role
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications For PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019
- 1.3 Company Profile – PreludeSys India Limited
- 1.4 PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 – Particulars
- 1.5 Location For PreludeSys Walkin Interview In Chennai
- 1.6 Crucial Documents Required While Attending PreludeSys Walkin drive In Chennai
PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Details
|Company Name||PreludeSys India Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Medical Transcriptionist|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Job Description – Medical Transcriptionist Role
- Reviewing the medical records
- Summarize and Indexing the medical records
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years (Any life science Exp accepted)
- Candidates should have Good Communication with Interpersonal Skill
- Candidates should have good convincing skills with a positive attitude.
- Recruiter Name: Mr VIjay
Educational Qualifications For PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
You Can Also Prepare: ★ ★ Latest Interview Questions
Company Profile – PreludeSys India Limited
A CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified organization for off-shore delivery, PreludeSys is an IT & ITES organization with a presence in USA, India, & Malaysia. A leading music publishing and merchandising company utilized advanced cloud technology to deliver cutting-edge digital experience. With the scalable Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solution, enterprise LDAP integration, Amazon Web Services (AWS) analytics, and a sleek UI on mobile devices, their productivity and efficiency hit the roof.
The client started saving more lives by providing instant medical data access through a comprehensive and secure Hybrid Mobile and Web application. This solution facilitated the secure transmission of information between multiple devices during a medical emergency using Bluetooth technology.
PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 – Particulars
- Walkin Date: 29th, 30th August 2019
- Interview Timings: 10:00 AM To 3:00 PM
- Recruiter Name: Mr. VIjay
- Job Location: Chennai
- Compensation Structure: INR 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Location For PreludeSys Walkin Interview In Chennai
PreludeSys India Ltd Old No. D-12, New No. 3/A3,
1st Cross Street, Siruseri SIPCOT IT Park,
Chennai – 603 103
Crucial Documents Required While Attending PreludeSys Walkin drive In Chennai
Carry all the mentioned documents for the PreludeSys Walkin Interview. Please make note that these are all for verification purpose only.
- Candidates are asked to carry all the essential certificates and the xerox copies for the PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019 Jobs In Chennai.
- All academic certificates and xerox copies
- Also, Candidates need to carry Latest Passport size photos along with the updated Resume.
- Applicant must be familiar with documents used for PreludeSys Walkin Interview In Chennai like Aadhaar, Driving license, Voter Id, etc which is much more important while attending PreludeSys Walkin Drive 2019.
We hope, All the eligible and interested candidates can utilize this opportunity. For more latest updates, keep visiting our Freshers Now web site regularly. All the Best.