PRL Recruitment 2022 (Application Last Date Extended): Great Opportunity for all the aspiring candidates!! Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), a premier Scientific & Research Institute and an Autonomous Unit under the Department of Space, Government of India, is looking for young, dynamic, and motivated candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions for 17 Assistant, Junior Personal Assistants. Interested candidates have to apply now, as the Registration has started, Last date to fill out the PRL Recruitment Application Form is 15th October 2022. And, the last date to submit the Documents is 21st October 2022.
Latest update: The online application last date has been now extended to 15th October 2022. All those candidates who have already applied successfully (completed both the stages of the Application and paid Application Fee, if applicable) for either of/ both the post in response to advertisement No.09/2022 dated 09.09.2022, need not apply again.
- 1 PRL Recruitment 2022 Notification
- 2 PRL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 3 PRL Vacancies
- 4 PRL Recruitment Essential Qualification
- 5 PRL Jobs Age Limit
- 6 PRL Recruitment Notification Salary
- 7 Selection Process for PRL Recruitment 2022
- 8 PRL Application Fee
- 9 PRL Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
- 10 PRL Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
PRL Recruitment 2022 Notification
Candidates whoever willing to apply for the posts of Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant must refer to the furthermore eligibilities and proceed with the PRL Jobs 2022 Registration. Out of the above 17 vacancies, 2 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen (Ex-SM) and 1 post is reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability-Hearing Handicapped (PwBD-HH). So, Fill out the PRL Recruitment 2022 Application Form using the link attached to the end section of the page.
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Latest PRL Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||Physical Research Laboratory (PRL)|
|Post Names||Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date|
|Last Date for Receiving Documents|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Personal Assistant||06|
PRL Recruitment Essential Qualification
- Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer
Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. with Knowledge in the use
- Junior Personal Assistant: Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University. A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers (OR)
- Diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice with First Class with one-year experience as
Steno-Typist/ Stenographer and A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography with Knowledge in the use of Computers
PRL Jobs Age Limit
- 18 – 26 Years as of the Closing date of online application (Maximum 31 years for SC/ST Candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates, against the post reserved for this category).
- Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) (minimum 40% and above disability), Central Govt. Servant, Ex-serviceman as per Government of India norms
PRL Recruitment Notification Salary
Selected candidates will be appointed as ‘Assistant’/ ‘Junior Personal Assistant (JPA)’ in Level 4 (₹25,500 – ₹81,100/-) of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹25,500/- p.m.
Selection Process for PRL Recruitment 2022
Candidates who applied for various posts have to attend the Written Test and Skill Test.
- Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test (Computer Literacy)
- Junior Personal Assistant: Written Test, Skill Test (Shorthand)
For selected candidates from the Written Test, the organization will provide the traveling allowance for the Skill Test.
PRL Application Fee
- There will be a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/UPI/NEFT/WALLET or ‘Offline’ by mode of challan by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. The last date for fee payment is 02/10/2022, except for challan mode which will be 06/10/2022.
- Those candidates who cannot submit fees online may also choose the offline payment mode through SBI Challan using the same platform. Please note that receipt of payment of fees must reach at PRL before the closing date, failing which the candidature will not be considered.
- All Women candidates; Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman (Ex-SM), and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
PRL Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|PRL Jobs 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download PRL Application Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|To Download PRL Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For PRL Jobs 2022||Click Here (Link is Active Now)|
Hence, make use of the link provided above and apply for your desired posts. Keep in touch with us @ Freshersnow.com for more regular notifications like PRL Recruitment 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Government Jobs||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|Assistant Jobs||Graduate Govt Jobs|
|Bachelors Degree Govt Jobs||Junior Assistant Jobs|
PRL Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
What is the End Date to Apply Online For Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for the PRL Jobs 2022 is 15th October 2022.
Which mode can we apply for the PRL Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant Jobs?
Candidates have to apply online for the PRL Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant Jobs.
Where can I download the PRL Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can download the PRL Recruitment 2022 Application Form from the link attached to the end of the page @Freshersnow.com.