RBS Recruitment 2019: Royal Bank of Scotland released a notification to recruit 2017, 2018 passed out batch Freshers For the role of RBS Customer Service, Operations Analysts on 30th January 2019. Also, the aspirants seeking for Jobs In Delhi can grab the great opportunity. Students having BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Degree are said to be eligible. Down Here the detailed information such as RBS Eligibility Criteria and the Application process are given on this page. Moreover, you can get complete Job Description from this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Overview – RBS Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Company||Royal Bank of Scotland|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc|
|Date||30th January 2019|
|Job Role||Customer Service, Operations Analyst|
RBS Recruitment – Particulars
Date: 30th January 2019
Time: 11:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Recruiter Name: Neha Rohilla, Ekta Bathla
RBS Eligibility Criteria For Jobs In Delhi
- Fresher having B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Non-IT Degree
- Only Graduates who have passed out in 2017-2018 are eligible.
- Candidate need to be Comfortable with the working hours (24*7 rotational shifts)
- Be well aware of changes in trends, policies, regulations as applicable to the business and its standards.
- Should be able to Understand the industry and customers.
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- RBS Eligibility Criteria specifies that Post Graduates are not eligible for this role.
- Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
Candidates applying For the RBS Recruitment Customer Service, Operations Analyst Jobs should possess below given roles and responsibilities.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Roles & Responsibilities Of RBS Customer Service, Operations Analysts Jobs
- Individual to deliver successful business outcomes, by processing, authorizing, investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as well as Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognized processes and practices.
- The ability to ensure meeting the SLAs.
- Should accurately collect the required information from the business.
- Must actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes, and procedures.
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues or problems.
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels.
- Also, Manage interactions with the end customers.
- Maintain accuracy, customer satisfaction as per the guidelines and parameters.
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Complete all mandatory training and accreditations as applicable to your role and your team.
The Royal Bank of Scotland, commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank. Its purpose is to serve customers well and serve around 19 million customers across the globe, their aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us.
Therefore, ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and the team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal. Also the role, that employees have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work.
Royal Bank of Scotland
HR Area Ground Floor,
DMRC Tower-II, Delhi IT Park,
Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053
Application Process For RBS Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates can directly click on the link given below. So that, you can apply for the RBS Customer Service, Operations Analysts Job. Furthermore, you can easily know other Jobs In Delhi from our portal.
Apply Online For RBS Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Likewise, for more Jobs In Delhi, keep in touch with us. For future Job Updates please do bookmark our website www.freshersnow.com.