REAP Counselling 2020 @ rtu.ac.in | Seat Allotment, Counselling Schedule (Out): Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) officials are conducting the REAP Counselling 2020. Candidates can register for REAP Counselling 2020 from the link given at the end of the page. Moreover, applicants can get the details about the REAP Counselling 2020 Schedule, Other details from the below sections. The officials are conducting the REAP Counselling 2020 for Admissions into B.Tech/ B.E, B.Arch courses. Scroll down to the below sections to know the details about the REAP Counselling 2020.
- 1 REAP Counselling 2020 – Details
- 2 REAP Counselling 2020 Schedule
- 3 REAP Counselling 2020 Process
- 4 REAP Merit List 2020
- 5 REAP Seat Allotment 2020 & Upward Movement
- 6 Required Documents For REAP Counselling 2020
- 7 Steps To Register For REAP Counselling 2020
- 8 REAP Counselling 2020 – Quick Links
- 9 REAP Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
REAP Counselling 2020 – Details
|REAP Counselling 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)|
|Admission Name||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP)|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech/ B.E and B.Arch|
|Display of List of Candidates Applied for Upward Movement||20th September 2020|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||18th September 2020|
REAP Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||7th September 2020|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||8th September 2020|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||11th September 2020|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round||14th September 2020|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round||18th September 2020|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (for out of Rajasthan candidates, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)||19th September 2020|
|Display the list of candidates applied for upward movement||20th September 2020|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates and Upward for Round 1st)|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||16th September 2020|
|Declaration of final merit list of 2nd round (Rajasthan State Candidates)||18th September 2020|
|Last date for filling online choice filling (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||20th September 2020|
|Seat Allotment (1st Allotment for Rajasthan State Candidates and Upward for Round 1st)||23rd September 2020|
|Last Date of reporting (Rajasthan State Candidates and Upward for Round 1st candidates)||28th September 2020|
|Last Date of online submission of list of the reported candidate by Institutes for 1st and 2nd Rounds||29th September 2020|
|Round 3rd (Upward Movement for Allotment of Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement||30th September 2020|
|Display the list of candidates applied for Upward Movement||1st October 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment List of 3rd Round (Upward Movement)||5th October 2020|
|Last date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For Upward Movement)||8th October 2020|
|Internal Sliding (At Institue Level)|
|Start of filling of the Option form||6th October 2020|
|End of filling of Option form||9th October 2020|
|Internal Sliding result declaration||10th October 2020|
|Last Date of online submission of list of the reported candidate by Institutes||13th October 2020|
|Management Quota Admission|
|Last Date of reporting of Management Quota Admission||15th October 2020|
|Commencement of the Academic Session||1st November 2020 (As per the AICTE)|
REAP Counselling 2020 Process
A candidate is required to register through REAP-2020 (For B.E./ B.Tech or B. Arch.) web portal. For B.E./B.Tech courses candidates may register on the basis of the percentage of Class-12th (Science) percentage or Diploma in Engineering and Technology. However, the candidates are advised to register on the basis of Class-12th (Science) as Class-12th (Science) would be given higher priority in comparison to Diploma in Engineering and Technology during all the stages of counseling in REAP-2020. For B.Arch. courses candidate may register on the basis of qualified JEE Main-2020 (B. Arch.) or NATA 2020 score and Passed 12th (10+2) or Diploma (10+3) (any stream).
REAP Merit List 2020
- For B.E./B.Tech courses merit lists will be prepared based on the Scaled percentage/ percentile of Class-12th science and then followed by the percentage of Diploma in Engineering and Technology. The candidate would be able to see his/ her Merit in the merit list in his/ her category after Login into the REAP-2020 web portal for B.E./ B.Tech courses.
- For B.Arch. Course merit lists will be prepared based on 50% weightage of 12th / Diploma and the remaining 50% weightage of JEE Main-2020(B. Arch.) or NATA 2020 score.
REAP Seat Allotment 2020 & Upward Movement
Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of candidate’s choice and rank in the final merit list, in the order of options filled in college choice form by the candidates and seats available in the respective institute. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices very carefully.
For upward movement, the allotment will be done on the same choices already filled in by the candidates. If a candidate has got a TFWS seat and applies for upward movement than he/ she may get a non-TFWS seat depending on his/her option form choices, nonavailability of TFWS seats. Candidates must note that the TFWS seats in REAP-2020 would be allotted by considering the total seats including supernumerary seats created due to the TFWS category and then the candidates who opt for the TFWS category would be given TFWS seats on the basis of their merit. The process of upward movements will be carried out online on the basis of the candidate’s option form and availability of seats.
Required Documents For REAP Counselling 2020
Candidates shall carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the allotted institute:
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter taken from the REAP-2020 web portal using their login details. Candidate should paste their recent color photographs on the Application cum Registration form with one additional colored photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt if available.
- Class X (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of class 12th Science (for Subjects) or Diploma.
- Certificate of category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC/ EWS), issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in the required format (for the non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), (if applicable).
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The fee to be deposited at the Institute
Steps To Register For REAP Counselling 2020
- Visit the official site Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) @ rtu.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, search for the Admissions section.
- Later, select the REAP 2020 and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, register for REAP Counselling 2020.
- Enter the login details and hit on submit
REAP Counselling 2020 – Quick Links
Check REAP Counselling 2020 Schedule: B.Tech/ B.E
To Check REAP Counselling 2020 Other Details: Click Here
Candidates can get all the latest news about the REAP Counselling 2020 from our article @ Freshers Now.
REAP Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For which courses, the REAP Counselling 2020 will be conducted?
REAP Counselling 2020 will be conducted for B.E/ B.Tech, B.Arch Courses.
What is the Last Date for reporting the 1st Round for REAP Counselling 2020?
18th September 2020 is the Last Date for reporting the 1st Round for REAP Counselling 2020.
Where can I register for REAP Counselling 2020?
Candidates can Register for REAP Counselling 2020 from the direct link given our page @ Freshers Now.
On which date the final merit list of 2nd round will be announced?
The final merit list of 2nd round will be announced on 18th September 2020.