Candidates, are you looking for the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019? then look for the recent news that Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited is conducting the Reliance Jio Recruitment Process to hire B.E, B.Tech freshers for Mumbai location. Thus interested and skilled applicants can apply to attain the Graduate Engineer Trainee role. So, check the given Reliance Jio Eligibility Criteria and the steps to apply. Also, you can find the direct link to apply for the recruitment.
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Reliance Jio Eligibility Criteria 2019
Well, aspirants who are ready to attend the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019 must check and match with the Reliance Jio Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- BE/ B.Tech – Freshers from All Engineering Branches
- Attending, applying candidates must have good communication skills.
You Can Check: ★ Reliance Jio Placement Papers
Responsibilities/ Skills and Competencies
- Learn the respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium/ long term.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, (Jio) is an Indian mobile network operator owned by Reliance Industries and headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses voice over LTE to provide voice service on its network.
Jio soft launched on 27th December 2015 (the eve of what would have been the 83rd birthday of Reliance Industries founder Dhirubhai Ambani), with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5th September 2016.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Required Knowledge for Reliance Jio Vacancy
- Good communication skills.
- More knowledge of marketing.
- Candidates must have the potential to manage things.
- Aspirants should know how to work in the team.
- Give better customer service.
- Ability to promote the product.
Apply For Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019
Candidates who apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019 must check the below steps. We heard that many of the applicants were facing issues while applying and filling the form. So, to help them in such a way, we here provided the suitable steps to apply for the Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019.
- Strive through the official site of the Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited @ www.jio.com.
- In that go to the Careers section.
- Further, you need to search for the suitable job as per your qualification or else, if you have much more interest to work as Graduate Engineer Trainee, then click on the below provided link.
- Well, check them out the entire description.
- Then, click on the Apply Button.
- If you have already an account then you can easily log in.
- Or else you have to register first.
- Soo, after that, you have to fill out the Application Form.
- Submit with all the required information.
- Download it, save and also take out the printed copy for further usage.
Online Registration Link To Apply For Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
Still, if any of the candidates have queries regarding the Reliance Jio Recruitment Process 2019, then they can ask ur or leave the comment in the below section of our Freshers Now portal. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our official web portal and stay connected with us.