RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 @ rgipt.ac.in | Round 2 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Selection Process: The officials of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Extended the Last Date to fill the RGIPT MBA 2020 Application Form up to 21st July 2020 for the 2nd Round. So the aspirants who want to apply for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 can have a look here. As we have updated the details regarding the RGIPT MBA 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Process based on the higher members announcement.
Latest Update: The RGIPT MBA Admission for the 2nd round is Released Today i.e., 20th June 2020. So, check the link given below to apply for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020.
Thereby candidates can visit our article and get the direct link to apply for the MBA Admission 2020 of RGIPT. As the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology is going to provide the Admissions for both core and specialized areas of management. So check carefully and apply easily with the below-given link.
RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 – Overview
|University Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Course Name||MBA Course|
|Application Status||1st Round: Started|
2nd Round: Started On 20th June 2020
|Last Date Of Application Form||1st Round: 10th May 2020|
2nd Round: 21st July 2020
|Mode Of Application Declaration||Online|
|Selection Process||CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience|
RGIPT MBA 2020 Important Dates
|Events||1st Round||2nd Round|
|Starting Date To Apply||15th January 2020||20th June 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||10th May 2020|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates for WAT/ PI||26th May 2020||23rd July 2020|
|Last Date For Fee Submission||10th June 2020||28th July 2020|
|Display of Waitlist||12th June 2020||To Be Announced|
|Last Date For Fee For Waitlist candidates||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||1st July 2020||To Be Announced|
RGIPT MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to take RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 must and should check the below-given Eligibility.
- Candidates who had scored 50% of marks as aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD) in Class 10th.
- Candidates who had scored 50% of marks as aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD) in Class 12th.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/ UGC / Institute/ University by Act of Parliament/ State legislature with 50% marks & 45% for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have a valid score of any of these examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT-2019) conducted by IIMs/ Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2020)/ CMAT-2020 (conducted by AICTE)/ GMAT 2019/2020 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are at present in the final year are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
(i) The candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/ marks.
(ii) The candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical, etc.
RGIPT MBA 2020 Application Fee
Candidates who are applying for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 can check on the details of Application Fee from here. A non-refundable RGIPT MB 2020 Application Fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ ST candidates) to be paid online by the applicant.
RGIPT MBA 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Normalized score
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
|Personal Interview (PI)||15%||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||10%||10|
The final selection of candidates will be based on total weighted cumulative score (A+B) out of a maximum score of 100. The information about the selected and waitlisted candidates will be available on the RGIPT portal on the given date. Selected candidates are required to make payment of fees as notified by Institute to secure the admission.
Steps To Fill RGIPT MBA 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official site RGIPT website @ domsrgipt.ac.in
- Candidates MUST use their Phone number and Email Id for registration.
- After the Registration takes the printout of your filled-in application form only after successful submission inclusive of payment made through the payment gateway.
- Then save a copy of your submitted application to some location on your computer or any data storage device for your future reference.
- Incomplete application forms and forms received after the due date will not be considered for the admission process.
To Apply For RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 – Round 2: Click Here (Available Now)
Bookmark our article Freshers Now by pressing CTRL+D to get more latest information about the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020.
RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Till when can I apply for RGIPT MBA Admission 2020?
Aspirants can apply for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 till 21st July 2020 For Round 2.
Where can I apply for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020?
Candidates can apply for the RGIPT MBA Admission 2020 with the help of our article Freshers Now and also by visiting the official site @ rgipt.ac.in
What is the selection process for RGIPT MBA Admission?
Aspirants will be selected for the RGIPT MBA Course based on CAT/ XAT / CMAT / GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience.
When will the result for the round 2 be released?
The Round 2 Result will be declared on 23rd July 2020.