RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 PDF Download @ indianrailways.gov.in | Check RRC Exam Pattern: Recently, the officials of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had released Assistant (Work Shop), Assistant Bridge, Assistant C and W, Assistant Depot (Stores), Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel & Electrical), Assistant Operations (Electrical), Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Signal & Telecom, Assistant Track Machine, Assitant TL & AC, Assitant TL & AC (Workshop), Assistant TRD, Assistant Works, Assistant Works (Workshop), Hospital Assistant, Track Maintainer Grade IV Posts. A massive number of candidates applied for these posts. To start preparation for the RRC Level 1 CBT 2020, all you have to check the RRB Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 and the RRC Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020 from this page.
Also, you can get the latest RRB Level 1 Selection Process 2020. Candidates can notify the subject wise RRC Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 from the below segments of this page. Moreover, to the end of this page, we have inserted the direct link to download the RRC Level 1 Syllabus 2020 in PDF format for free.
- 1 RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 1.1 RRC Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.2 Selection Process For Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Vacancies
- 1.3 RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
- 1.4 Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020
RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 | Check RRC Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Assistant (Work Shop), Assistant Bridge, Assistant C and W, Assistant Depot (Stores), Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel & Electrical), Assistant Operations (Electrical), Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Signal & Telecom, Assistant Track Machine, Assitant TL & AC, Assitant TL & AC (Workshop), Assistant TRD, Assistant Works, Assistant Works (Workshop), Hospital Assistant, Track Maintainer Grade IV) Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|RRB Level 1 Previous Papers|
|Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Admit Card|
RRC Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of RRBs/ RRCs. Furthermore, we have framed the below table by gathering all the particulars of the RRB Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020. And each question in the test paper will be given 1 mark. Furthermore, the examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions & Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25 Questions & Marks||90 Minutes|
|Mathematics||25 Questions & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30 Questions & Marks|
|General Awareness On Current Affairs||20 Questions & Marks|
- The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied by Scribe.
- The section-wise distribution given in the above table is only indicative and there may be some variation in the actual question paper. There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC (non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Where a second stage CBT is deemed necessary and held, the Railway Administration reserves the right to treat the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT) as a qualifying test for the purpose of shortlisting a reasonable number of candidates for the second stage.
Selection Process For Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Vacancies
Candidates who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment under RRC-01/2020 must and should have to check the RRBs/ RRCs Level 1 Selection Process 2020 from the current section. So that you can move and prepare further.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV) and
- Medical Examination (ME)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who qualify in the CBT will be called for PET. The PET is qualifying in nature. Passing the PET is mandatory so as to go forward with document verification. And the Criteria for Physical Efficiency Test are as below:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in a single chance||Run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in a single chance.|
|Lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in a single chance without putting the weight down.||Lift and carry a weight of 20 kg for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in a single chance without putting the weight down.|
RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
Those who are about to attempt the Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Assistant (Work Shop), Assistant Bridge, Assistant C and W, Assistant Depot (Stores), Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel & Electrical), Assistant Operations (Electrical), Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Signal & Telecom, Assistant Track Machine, Assitant TL & AC, Assitant TL & AC (Workshop), Assistant TRD, Assistant Works, Assistant Works (Workshop), Hospital Assistant, Track Maintainer Grade IV) CBT must and should start preparing for it by notifying the RRC Level 1 Syllabus 2020.
Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020
Moreover, you can also find the subject wise topics that are essential during the test preparation. We even suggest you download the RRB Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF from the article. By preparing with the Railway Recruitment Board Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 you can easily know which topics to be covered for the Computer Based Test 2020. Look at the below-listed topics. Concentrate more on the topics in which you are weak as well as the topics that have heavy weightage. Then, go for the remaining topics. So, that you can know your level of performance.
RRB Level 1 Syllabus Mathematics
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc
RRC Level 1 Syllabus – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
Railway Recruitment Cell Syllabus – General Science
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level (CBSE).
Physics & Chemistry
- Laws of motion
- Units and measurements
- Thermal properties of matter
- Wave Optics
- Work, energy, and power
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Systems of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Moving charges and magnetism
- Electric charges and fields
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current electricity
- Magnetism and Matter
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Semiconductor electronics
- The s – block elements
- Communication systems
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family)
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Atomic structure
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Environmental chemistry
- States of matter: gasses and liquids
- Chemistry in everyday life
- General principles of metallurgy
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
- P-block elements
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- Cellular Organization
- Fundamental Processes
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Developmental Biology
- Inheritance Biology
- The diversity of Life Forms
- Ecological Principles
- Evolution and Behavior
- System Physiology – Plant
- System Physiology – Animal
- Applied Biology
- Methods in Biology
RRB Level 1 Exam Syllabus – General Awareness On Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics and any other subject of importance
To Download RRB Level 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 PDF: Click Here
We hope that all the applied job seekers will definitely start preparing for the test by downloading the RRB Level 1 Syllabus 2020 PDF from the above link. To get all the latest information keep in touch with us on Freshers Now. Start including all the topics given with the RRB Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2020 to gain more marks in the test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RRB Level 1 Syllabus?
The RRB Level 1 Syllabus includes the subjects of General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness On Current Affairs.
How many questions will be asked for the RRB Level 1 Exam?
A total of 100 questions are asked for RRB Level 1 Exam.
Is there is any negative marking for RRB Level 1 Exam?
Yes, there is negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.