RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 PDF Download and Exam Pattern (M.Tech, M.Arch): Those who are searching for the RTU CAM Syllabus 2020, they can check this page. Moreover, we have provided the latest information here. So that you can easily start preparing for the test by downloading the study material. So candidates don’t waste your precious time searching RTU CAM 2020 Syllabus on different websites.
Moreover, you can check the official site @ rtu.ac.in to get any other information. Just see this article and gather related topics and sub-topics on every subject like English, Mental Ability, and Aptitude, Department core subject from this page. You can also know the RTU CAM Exam Pattern 2020 in detail. Therefore, applicants can start your preparation for RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 now onwards. Aspirants scroll down this article and capture the topics of RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 PDF.
RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch (CAM)|
|Sub Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exam, Science Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
Moreover, our team has updated the latest details about RTU CAM Syllabus along with RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch Exam Pattern on this page. So applied contenders can start your preparation for RTU CAM 2020. So candidates can prepare well for RTU CAM Exam 2020 before appearing. And also, we had given the topics of RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 in this article in a detailed manner. Hence applicants don’t neglect this webpage at the time of studying for the RTU CAM Test 2020. Therefore, scroll down and grab the topic and sub-topics of RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 from this page.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|RTU CAM Admit Card|
|RTU CAM Notification|
|RTU CAM Results|
|RTU CAM 1st Round Seat Allotment Result|
|RTU CAM Previous Year Question Papers|
RTU CAM Exam Pattern 2020
Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch Exam pattern contains details such as the time duration, marking scheme, negative marking details, etc. In the Rajasthan Technical University entrance exam there will be multiple-choice questions. It is also known as an objective type. There are no negative marks for wrong answering or unattempted questions. Check the RTU CAM Exam Pattern 2020 and then prepare for the test. Candidates have to complete the question paper as per the given time limit. Moreover, no extra time will be given to any people. Hence, take a look at the given points of the exam pattern of Rajasthan Technical University.
- The RTU CAM exam consists of Multiple Choice or Objective Type question papers.
- The exam contains two papers, i.e., Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper – I – Contains 100 questions for 100 marks and the time duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper-II – consists of 200 questions for 200 marks and the duration of time is 3 hours.
- Moreover, each question carries One Mark. There is no negative marking.
RTU CAM Exam Preparation Tips
- Before starting preparation, contenders should analyze the syllabus of Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch.
- Moreover, mark all the relevant topics of the RTU CAM syllabus and prepare short notes.
- And also revise those notes at the end of preparations.
- Make the right time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the RTU CAM syllabus in your preparations without missing a single one.
- And also practice all previous year question papers and sample papers of RTU CAM to know more about the exam pattern.
- Meanwhile, don’t take stress while preparing for the RTU CAM exam.
- Refer all the preparation books and other study materials available on the internet.
RTU CAM Exam Syllabus 2020
Rajasthan technical university has released the Rajasthan Technical University Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch syllabus 2020. Candidates who are appearing for Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch exam read all the topics as per your selected courses. Moreover, people have to check courses wise syllabus, exam pattern, etc. If you want to get qualify in RTU CAM admission, then candidates have to score a good percentage. By practicing all the syllabus subjects without skip any single topic, you can undoubtedly ace the exam. Check the given syllabus of Rajasthan technical university CAM.
Mental ability And Research Aptitude
- Graph interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- Mental ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Statistical analysis
In the case of candidates belongs to engineering disciplines, the question paper will base on the UG level core subjects.
To Download RTU CAM Syllabus PDF: Click Here
Moreover, stay tuned to our web page freshersnow or the official web portal of the RTU to know more updates about this article.
RTU CAM Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pattern of the RTU CAM Exam?
Paper – I – Contains 100 questions for 100 marks and the time duration is 1 hour 30 minutes. Paper-II – consists of 200 questions for 200 marks and the duration of time is 3 hours.
Is there any negative marking in the RTU CAM 2020 Test?
There is no negative marking in the RTU CAM 2020 Exam.
Which type of questions will be asked in the RTU CAM Exam?
Only Objective Type of questions will be asked in the RTU CAM Exam.