SAIL MTA Syllabus 2019 PDF: Good news for the candidates who are in search for SAIL Management Trainee Administration Syllabus and also for the latest SAIL MT Exam Pattern. Yes, in this article we had given complete information regarding the Steel Authority of India Limited MT Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern and Selection Process. This year SAIL department going to recruit 60 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee Administration (MTA).
Moreover, this article will surely help you to prepare properly for the SAIL Management Trainee Administration exam and secure job in SAIL Organization. For more details, candidates go through the official web site @ sail.co.in. To gain good marks in the written exam every candidate needs good pre[paration. For the use of competitors preparation, we had given detailed syllabus and exam pattern. So all the interested aspirants must download the below-given links and start your preparation from now onwards.
- 1 SAIL Management Trainee Administration Exam Syllabus – Overview
- 1.1 Steel Authority of India Ltd MTA Selection Process
- 1.2 SAIL Management Trainee Administration Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Download Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainee Administration Syllabus 2019 PDF
- 1.3.1 SAIL Management Trainee Administration Knowledge Domain Test syllabus
- 1.3.2 Steel Authority of India Limited MTA Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- 1.3.3 SAIL MTA Exam Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.3.4 SAIL Management Trainee Administration General English Syllabus
- 1.3.5 Steel Authority of India Limited MTA Exam Syllabus For General Awareness
SAIL Management Trainee Administration Exam Syllabus – Overview
|Download SAIL MTA Syllabus 2019 PDF | Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee Administration (MTA)|
|Total Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
Steel Authority of India Ltd MTA Selection Process
Applied candidates should attend the Online Written Test. And then, the written test shortlisted aspirants can only appear for the Group Discussion. After that, finally qualified candidates need to face the Personal Interview. So, all the eligible candidates must prepare for the written exam and gain good marks in the Online SAIL MTA Exam. Finally, competitors get a job in the SAIL as a Management Trainee Administration.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
SAIL Management Trainee Administration Exam Pattern
In this section, we had collected and kept all the detailed description of the SAIL MTA Test Pattern 2019. The Online written consists of two parts namely Part – I and Part – II. Totally 200 Questions are in the written test.
- Part – I consists of Domain knowledge Test. It contains 100 questions for 100 marks. Time Duration is 40 Minutes.
- Part – II consists of four segments namely Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness. It contains totally 100 questions 25 questions per each segment. Duration of Time is 80 Minutes.
Aspirants check the given below table to get clear about the subjects, number of marks and time duration.
|Check SAIL MTA Exam Pattern 2019 (Latest)|
|Part/ Subject Name||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Part – I||100||40 Minutes|
|Part – II||100||80 Minutes|
|Exam Type: Online Objective MCQ’s|
Download Steel Authority of India Limited Management Trainee Administration Syllabus 2019 PDF
To gain good marks and to get a job in the SAIL as a Management Trainee Administration, all the candidates advised to click on the given below links and download the SAIL MTA Exam Syllabus PDF which is attached in the given page. All the candidates start your preparation for the online examination immediately. And during the test preparation follow some shortcut methods to improve your test skills. Before going to take the exam, candidates must and should have to revise all the subjects once.
SAIL Management Trainee Administration Knowledge Domain Test syllabus
- Vector Calculus.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes
- Metal Casting.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Mass Transfer.
- Chemical Technology.
- Thermodynamics & Rate Process.
- Physical Metallurgy.
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Laws of thermodynamics.
- Mechanical Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes.
Instrumentation and Mining
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Systems and Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics.
Steel Authority of India Limited MTA Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Indices and Surds.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Time and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simple Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Work Partnership.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Problems on Trains.
- Races and Games.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
SAIL MTA Exam Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
SAIL Management Trainee Administration General English Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Steel Authority of India Limited MTA Exam Syllabus For General Awareness
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
To Download SAIL Management Trainee Administration Syllabus PDF – Click Here
For more latest updates regarding the Govt, Private jobs, Admit Cards, Results, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer Keys keep visiting our web portal Freshers Now daily. Thank You.
★ ★ Check Other Exam Syllabus ★ ★