SASTRA University Admission 2020 @ sastra.edu | Application Form (Available), Eligibility: The officials of SASTRA University offers admissions into various UG, PG courses i.e, B.Tech./ M.Tech. (5 Year Integ.)/ M.Tech./ M.B.A./ M.C.A./ LAW, B.Com./ M.Com./ M.Sc., Other courses. So, candidates who are interested to apply for the Admission in both Online & Offline modes.
The last date to submit the SASTRA University UG, PG 2020 Application Form is 27th June 2020. Before submitting the application form make sure of the details like SASTRA University UG, PG 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, Fee Structure details. Get complete details required while applying for the SASTRA University UG, PG Admission 2020, and apply through the link shared below.
- 1 SASTRA University Admission 2020 – Overview
- 2 SASTRA University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Fee
- 4 SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Form
- 5 SASTRA University 2020 Fee Structure
- 6 Steps To Apply For SASTRA University Admission 2020
- 7 SASTRA University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SASTRA University Admission 2020 – Overview
|University Name||SASTRA University|
|Admission Category||SASTRA University Admission|
|Course||UG, PG Courses|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||Started|
|Last Date Of Applying||27th June 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online/ Offline|
SASTRA University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
B. Tech./ 5 Year Integrated M. Tech. Program
- A pass in the +2 examination with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects with either Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology and recognized by any State Board /Central Board or any other accepted by SASTRA as equivalent to 10+2 examination, with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology, obtained in a single sitting.
- Students with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology are eligible for direct admission to the second year of the relevant B. Tech Programme.
- The candidate should not have completed 19 years as of 1.7.2020.
M.Tech. (5 Year Integrated) Programmes
B.E./B.Tech. Degree (Aerospace / Aeronautical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering), MCA, (Biotechnology / Bioinformatics/ CSE / IT/ICT), M.Sc.(Biotechnology / Bio informatics / Computer Science), B.E. / B.Tech. Degree (ECE / EEE / EIE/ICT)
5- Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) Programme
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) (academic stream only) from a recognized board in the first attempt with a minimum aggregate of 50% with English as a subject of study.
- The applicant should not have completed 20 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Mode of admission: will be based on the CLAT 2020 Scores and +2 aggregate taken in the ratio of 25% and 75% respectively.
LL.M. (International Trade Law)/ LL.M.
Candidates for the admission of 1 year LL.M. program should have passed the LL.B degree / Integrated Undergraduate Law Programme of any University accepted by the Board of Management of SASTRA and they should have secured not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of the maximum marks in the qualifying examination.
Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years. Preference will be given to CAT/ XAT/ AIMAT/ CMAT/ AIMCAT scores.
Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years with Mathematics as a subject of study in +2 or qualifying degree course. Candidates with B. Sc. Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Science or B.C.A. with a minimum of 65% in major subjects will be considered to the II year of M.C.A.
SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Fee
SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Fee for B.Tech./ M.Tech. (5 Year Integ.)/ M.Tech./ M.B.A./ M.C.A./ LAW (5 Year Integ.) is Rs. 650/- & for B.Com. (CA)/ B.Com. (BFSI) / B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc./ B.B.A./ B.C.A./ B.Com./ M.Com./ M.Sc. is Rs. 350/-. On receipt of the filled application form and fee, the applicant will be intimated of the application number by email. And the application fee must be in the form of DD favoring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur.
SASTRA University Admission 2020 Application Form
The SASTRA University Admission 2020 is available in both the online and offline mode. To submit the SASTRA University Admission 2020 offline application form contact to the below-given address.
For SASTRA Main Campus programs
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Thanjavur – 613 401. Tamil Nadu
SASTRA University 2020 Fee Structure
Check the course wise SASTRA University 2020 Fee Structure from here. Well, the SASTRA University 2020 Fee Structure link is shared below. Monthly stipend of Rs 12,400/- will be provided to eligible GATE Qualified candidates Hostel Fees: Annual Room Rent: Rs.10,000/- (Hostel accommodation subject to availability) & Mess Fees: Actuals.
Check SASTRA University 2020 Fee Structure Here
Steps To Apply For SASTRA University Admission 2020
- Move on to the official site @ sastra.edu.
- SASTRA University’s home page gets updated on the screen.
- After the home page is viewed go through the Admission section and click on it.
- For online Application click on New user.
- Click on the Registration Form.
- Enter the valid details and click on the Register button.
- Later on, log in with the details and proceed to fill the application form and fee payment.
- After the entire process click on the submit button.
To Apply For SASTRA University Admission 2020: Registration | Login (Available Now)
SASTRA University B.Tech./ M.Tech. (5 Year Integ.)/ M.Tech./ M.B.A./ M.C.A./ LAW (5 Year Integ.) Offline Application Form 2020: Click Here
SASTRA University B.Com. (CA)/ B.Com. (BFSI) / B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.Sc./ B.B.A./ B.C.A./ B.Com./ M.Com./ M.Sc. Offline Application Form 2020: Click Here
SASTRA University B.Optom Program Offline Application Form 2020: Click Here
Keep following our website Freshers Now to get more information about SASTRA University Admission 2020.
SASTRA University Admission 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for SASTRA University Admission 2020?
Aspirants can apply for the SASTRA University Admission 2020 through our website Freshers Now as well by visiting the official site @ sastra.edu
Is there is any entrance exam for SASTRA University Admission?
SASTRA University Admission to all programmes is strictly based on merit (JEE Main+Board Exam).
What is the last date to apply for SASTRA University Admission?
The last date to apply for SASTRA University Admission is 27th June 2020.
For which courses, SASTRA University Admission is available?
The SASTRA University Admission is available for B. Tech, M. Tech, Law Programmes, M. Sc Prgorammes, B.Com, Other courses.