SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: In this article, we have provided accurate information regarding the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020. The provided syllabus is very useful for the candidates who applied for the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. So, go through the complete page to know all necessary details of the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020. And applicants can also check the complete question paper format in the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern section.
Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences officials will conduct this SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 and also grant admission to M.Sc Nursing program for the aspirants qualified in the Entrance Exam. Candidates who know the complete SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 can easily secure a high score in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. So start your preparation with the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 provided on this page. And in the last section of the page, aspirants can download the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 in PDF format for free of cost.
- 1 SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
- 3 SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 5 SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences|
|Exam Name||SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into M.Sc Nursing courses SESSION (2020-21)|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020|
|SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing 2020|
|SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Previous Question Papers|
SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
As we all know that there will be heavy competition for the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 so the appearing applicants need to work hard to score maximum marks in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020. For that, students can refer to the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 provided on this page. By downloading the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 PDF, candidates can save the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern and Sub Topics of each subject to be prepared for the Entrance Exam.
SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
From this section, students will know the question paper pattern of the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. We the Freshers Now team suggest applicants have to check the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern before starting their preparation. Thereby you can gain more marks in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. All appearing candidates will answer 80 Objective Type Questions (MCQs) and those will be evaluated for 80 marks. And there is no negative marking for wrong answers in the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020.
|Applied Physical & Biological Science||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing|
|Psychiatry and Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education|
|Research and Statistics|
The duration of the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020 is 2 hours only. And the minimum qualifying marks for the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is 50% (40 marks). There will be Sikh History & Religion Paper for the candidates under Sikh Minority Quota and must secure 7 marks out of 20 marks in that paper. So check the subjects in the below table and download the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 PDF to save this Exam Pattern.
sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
Here, we listed the Sub Topics that will be questioned in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. So candidates who prepared all these Sub Topics have a very good chance to clear the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020. Interested aspirants can look over them in the following section before downloading the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020. And these Sub Topics will cover all major concepts in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020. Thereby you can easily qualify in the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020. Scroll down to check all subjects Sub Topics in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020.
Applied Physical & Biological Science
- Rotational Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermionic Emission
- Atoms Molecules and Nuclei
- Circular Motion
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrons and Photons
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Theory of Light
- Properties of Fluids
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Bioenergy Biotechnology
- Classification Sexual Reproduction in Angiosperms
- Classification of Chordata
- Community Health Services & Measures
- Conquest of Land
- Domestication of Plants
- Hormonal Coordination
- Human Evolution & Human Population
- Human Skeleton
- Domestication of Animals
- Excretion and Osmoregulation
- Pesticides and Biological Methods of Pest Control
- Human Diseases and their Control
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Nervous Coordination
- Introduction to Study of Nutrition, the meaning of food, nutrition & dietetics
- Principles of Nutrition, Balanced diet
- Constituents of Food, Water, Protein, minerals, etc.
- Different methods of cooking and their effects on food and food constituents
- Public Health and Nutrition
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Nutritional Ethics
- Human Physiology
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Chemistry
- Food Biotechnology
- Food Packaging and Marketing Management
- Food Service Management
- Diet and Patient Counseling
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economics
- Our Environment
- Early Medieval Period
- The Delhi Sultanate
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Natural Vegetation
- World History
- Introduction and Sources of Ancient Indian History
- Vedic Period
- Jainism, Buddhism & Conquerors from Distant Lands
- The Mauryas
- New Empires and Kingdoms
- Popular Movements and Social Reforms
- Major Domains and Landforms
- Internal Structure of the Earth and Rocks
- The Mughal Empire
- British Raj
- Resources and Development
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Our Country – India
- Early States
- Culture, Science and Literature
- Medieval Architecture and Culture
- Eighteenth-Century Political Formation
- Solar System
- Maps and Globe
- The motion of the Earth
- Local and State Government
- UN and International Agencies
- French Revolution
- Diversity and Livelihood
- India and its Neighbours
- Democracy and Elections
- Union Government
- The Judiciary
- Nationalism in Various Countries
- Water Resources
- Industrial Revolution
- Introduction to Surgical Nursing
- Maintaining the body equilibrium
- Orthopedic nursing
- Internal Defences against the invasion of Pathogens
- Special Problems influencing the care of patients
Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The infant
- Modern concepts of Child Care
- Nursing care of a neonate
- Nursing Management in common childhood diseases
- Growth and Development from birth to adolescence
- Disorders in children
Psychiatry and Community Health Nursing
- Aim and methods of Psychology
- Feelings, Emotions & Instincts
- Human Behaviour
- Motives, Drives & Needs
- Mental Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
- Concept of Optimum Health and its relation to successful living
- Disposal of Refuse
- Environmental Health
- Water Supply
- Aims, Concepts, Scope & Limitations of Health Education
- Methods of Health Education
- National Plan for Health Education
- Health Teaching and Communication
Nursing Research and Statistics
- Definition of Research
- Use of Computers
To download the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 PDF along with Exam Pattern: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site of the Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences to get the latest updates.
All candidates can download the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the above – attached links. Bookmark our website @ freshersnow.com for more latest updates.
SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020?
There will be 80 questions in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020.
Is there any negative marking in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020?
No, there is no negative marking for wrong answers in the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020.
How many marks I have to score in the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020?
Appearing candidates have to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in the sgrduhs.in M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020.
What is the duration of the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020?
The duration of the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 is 2 hours.
Who conducts the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020?
The officials of the Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences will conduct the SGRDUHS M.Sc Nursing Exam 2020.