SJIM PGDM Admission 2020 Notification @ sjim.edu.in | Application Form (Open), Eligibility, Dates: The officials of the St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) had released the SJIM PGDM Admission 2020 Notification. And candidates can Submit the SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 from the link given at the end of the page. Mainly, students have to submit the SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 on or before 8th February 2020. Additionally, we had also given the details of the SJIM PGDM Admission Eligibility. Check all the sections to know more details of the SJIM PGDM 2020 Admission. Candidates can also follow the steps given at the end of the page to submit the Online Application Form.
SJIM PGDM Admission 2020 Notification – Details
|SJIM PGDM Admission 2020 Notification | Application Form (Open)|
|University Name||St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM)|
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|Online Application Status||Started|
|Last Date Of Online Application Form||8th February 2020|
|Last Date To Receive Supporting Documents||13 February 2020|
|Admission Into||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) For 2 Years|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview and Essay Writing|
SJIM PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode ONLY.
- Candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
|Online submission of application starts.||25th October 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application||8th February 2020|
|Last date to Receive supporting documents||13th February 2020|
|Personal interviews and essay writing at the college campus||15th and 16th February 2020|
|Announcement of the selection list||20th February 2020|
|Inauguration of PGDM-2020||1st June 2020|
- CAT 2019
- XAT 2020
- MAT (September:2019, December:2019, February:2020, May:2020) : A minimum of 550 score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the SJIM website for Personal Interview and Essay writing at a college campus. The individual candidates will also be informed through e-mail or SMS.
List of Supporting documents
- Application form of PGDM-2020
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Degree marks cards of all semesters (as available)
- Degree certificate (if available)
- Entrance exam scorecard (as available)
- Work experience certificate (as available)
Process To Submit Online SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020
- Go to the official portal @ sjim.edu.in.
- The home page of the St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) will be displayed.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 Online.
- After finding the link, click on the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the login details and hit on Submit.
- Your SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check the details available on the SJIM PGDM Application Form.
- Later, download and take a hard copy of the SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 for future use.
To Submit Online SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020: Click Here (Link Is Active)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Last Date to Submit SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020?
Candidates can submit Online SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 on or before 8th February 2020.
What is the Last Date To Receive Supporting Documents?
The Last Date To Receive Supporting Documents is 13th February 2020.
How Can I Submit Online SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020?
Visit the official portal @ sjim.edu.in.
On the home page, students can find the SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020 link.
Click on the link and submit your Application.