SonicWall Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Trainee Engineer In Bangalore: The SonicWall Company provides a great opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree Graduates. For more SonicWall Jobs, visit the website www.sonicwall.com. For the sake of candidates, we are providing complete information about SonicWall Recruitment 2020.
Also, the direct link to apply for SonicWall Recruitment 2020 Drive is attached to the end of this page. So, candidates don’t miss this opportunity. All the aspirants must have 0 – 1 Years of networking and network security support experience while applying for the SonicWall Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Trainee Engineer Role.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
SonicWall Recruitment 2020 Drive – Overview
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/ Web & Emails in a 24x7x365 days environment.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end-users with their issues on the respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/ contacts.
- Advises/ educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Assist customers with the deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/ IPS and VPN solutions.
- Recreates, identifies, and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross-functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/ WAN topologies, and technologies.
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in high-level stress and interrupt-driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX/ Linux
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/ IP, Network Security basics.
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon, etc
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 year networking and network security support experience with a solid understanding of LAN/ WAN topologies and technologies
- TCP/ IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall, IDS/IPS will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
About SonicWall Company
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a working reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility, and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments, and SMBs worldwide.
How To Apply For SonicWall Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Trainee Engineer?
- Click on the link provided below.
- Read all the information about the Graduate Trainee Engineer Role.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button.
- At the end of the page, fill in all the details.
- Later, hit on the Submit Application Button.
- If you want the application form, you can take a copy.
- Or else, you can download it for further usage.
|Click Here To Apply For SonicWall Recruitment 2020 In Bangalore|
For more IT Job, Walkins, Govt Job Details, visit our website @ FreshersNow.Com. If you want any clarifications, you can drop your queries in the comment section below.