SpiceJet Walkin Drive 2019: Are you searching for latest Cabin Crew jobs across India?SpiceJet Limited is recruiting for Cabin Crew Jobs For Female Candidates. Candidates check the complete details projected on this page. The SpiceJet Walkin Interview will be on 27th March 2019. Only the Graduated female candidates are eligible to this SpiceJet Walkin 2019.
Therefore all the eligible and interested candidates make sure that meet the given eligibility criteria and attend for SpiceJet latest job vacancies in 2019. Get each and every information of the SpiceJet Walkin such as Date, Time, SpiceJet Company Address, Education Qualification details, salary details, etc from this article. Hence job seekers scroll down this page to know more critical Freshers Jobs updates on SpiceJet Walkin Drive.
- 1 SpiceJet Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Information
SpiceJet Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||SpiceJet Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
|Functional Area||Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
SpiceJet Walkin Drive 2019 – Particulars
- Date of Interview: 27th March 2019
- Walkin Timings: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue: Radisson Blu,
National Highway 37, Gotanagar,
Assam, Guwahati – 781033.
- Recruiter Name: HR
SpiceJet Required Candidate Profile
- Only females need to apply
- Undergraduate/ Graduate in any discipline
- Good Communication Skills
- Pleasing Personality
- Open for relocation
- Height – Females – 155 cms & above
- Age limit for freshers – 18 yrs to 27 yrs
SpiceJet Limited Company Profile
SpiceJet is a low-cost airline and headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Spice Jet is the third largest airline in the country. Ajay Singh serves as the Managing Director of the airline since January 2015. Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994. The airline’s logo is Red and it consists of 15 dots arranged in three rows of five each.
The airline operates 312 daily flights to 55 destinations. Including 45 Indian and ten international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Hyderabad. Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh acquired the company in 2004. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash aircraft. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005.
Candidates Must And Should Carry For SpiceJet Walkin
- An updated Resume.
- Latest passport size photographs with white background.
- All educational certificates xerox copies along with original documents.
- Must bring original ID Proof. It is mandatory for every applicant.
Apply For SpiceJet Walkin Drive
Job hunters can directly attend for the SpiceJet Walkin Drive on dates mentioned above. Candidates who will visit after the walkin dates will not be entertained. And also applicants don’t forget to bring original ID or Address proof. Because it is mandatory for every individual. Without having proper ID Proof people will not be allowed into the college premises. Therefore candidates can attend for Walkin Interview at the mentioned venue without any delay.
Kindly Report at the SpiceJet Walkin Interview In Guwahati
- Please carry a copy of your updated Resume along with a passport and full-length Photograph.
- Dress Code: Knee length Skirt with Shirt/ Knee length formal dress.
- Kindly be in formals & on time as latecomers will not be entertained.
★★★ Find Out Latest Walkins ★★★
If you want to get furthermore details stay tuned to our site Freshers Now website. Don’t Forget to bookmark our website and get push notifications of each and every update. Thank You!!!