SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: Those who are interested to study at Padmavathi University must appear to SPMVV PGCET 2020 Exam. And SPMVV PGCET 2020 is the State-Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) to provide admission to the PG Courses in their University. Candidates who are interested in Arts, Humanities, Science Courses must apply for the SPMVV PGCET 2020. So, check the complete SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 on this page. Students can download the Padmavathi University PGCET Syllabus 2020 in PDF format at the end of the page.
By knowing the SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern 2020, before participating helps the applicants for better understanding the Question Paper Format. To achieve a good score in the SPMVV PGCET 2020 Exam, candidates need to prepare all the topics in the SPMVV PGCET Exam Syllabus 2020. We recommend all aspirants go through all sections to know in detail about the Padmavathi University PGCET Syllabus 2020. SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 PDF contains the SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern and Sub Topics.
- 1 SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- 2 SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 SPMVV PGCET 2020 Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 3.1 English
- 3.2 Numerical Ability
- 3.3 Reasoning
- 3.4 Concerned Subject
- 3.5 Bharatanatyam
- 3.6 Physics
- 3.7 Social Work
- 3.8 Women’s Studies
- 4 SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Padmavathi University Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV)|
|Exam Name||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – 2020 (SPMVV PGCET – 2020)|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into various Post Graduate courses in Arts, Humanities and Sciences to be offered during the academic year 2020-21|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SPMVV PGCET Admit Card|
|SPMVV PGCET 2020|
|SPMVV PGCET Previous Question Papers|
SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern 2020
Padmavathi University will conduct the SPMVV PGCET 2020 in Offline mode. And candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the SPMVV PGCET 2020. The appearing aspirants will answer in OMR Sheets. SPMVV PGCET 2020 includes 3 sections, Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks, Section C for 40 marks. There will be 100 questions for 100 marks. Each question carries one mark and no negative marking in the SPMVV PGCET 2020.
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
The question papers of the SPMVV PGCET 2020 will be in bilingual (English & Telugu). Along with concerned Subject applicants need to concentrate on English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Topics also. Scroll down for SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern and Sub Topics are provided in the below section.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Syllabus – Subject Wise
In this module, we provided the list of Sub Topics that will be questioned in the SPMVV PGCET 2020. Aspirants can download these Sub Topics from the SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 PDF direct link attached below. Candidates who want to qualify in the SPMVV PGCET 2020 must add these Sub Topics to their preparation. Make a note of difficult topics and revise those topics multiple times until you get perfection on that topic. Before downloading the Padmavathi University PGCET Syllabus 2020 look over the SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern for marking schema.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Decision Making
- NonVerbal Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Ven Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Section A: Biomolecules & Metabolism, Immunology, Molecular Biology
- Section B: Analytical Techniques, Genetics, Cell Biology
- Section C: Microbiology, Physiology & Nutrition, Enzymes, Endocrinology
- Section A: Organic Chemistry, Genetics & Immunology
- Section B: Plant Physiology, Animal Physiology, Cell &Tissue Culture
- Section C: Microbiology, Cell Biology, Enzymology & Bio-Chemistry & Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Botany/ Zoology/ Sericulture
- Section A: Microbial Diversity, Cryptogams and Gymnosperms, Anatomy & Embryology
- Section B: Taxonomy, Tissue Culture & Biotechnology, Physiology
- Section C: Biology of invertebrates and chordates, Animal Physiology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Ecology
- Section A: Inorganic Chemistry of three years
- Section B: Organic Chemistry of three years
- Section C: Physical Chemistry of three years
- Section A: Demand Concept, Indifference Curves Analysis, Production Function
- Section B: Demand and Supply of Money, Trade Cycles, Central Banking System
- Section C: Structure of Indian Economy, Structure of Indian Economy, Planning in India, Demonetization
M.Ed. – Education
- Section A: Philosophical foundations of education, Sociological foundations of education, Education contemporary India and education and gender differences
- Section B: Human development and theories of development, learning and teaching process, Information and communication technology
- Section C: ICT in education for enriching learning, inclusive education, policy perspectives for children with special needs, environmental education
- Section A: Vocabulary, Tenses, Parts of speech, Literature-based questions (Poetry & Prose)
- Section B: Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect speech, Correction of sentences, Questions on simple literary terms
- Section C: Literature-based questions (Poetry & Prose), Literature-based questions (Drama & Novel), Fiction & Short Story.
- Section A: Human Physiology, General Psychology, Food Science and Nutrition
- Section B: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Community Health
- Section C: Sociology, Marriage and Family Relations, Human Development, Home Science Extension
- Section A: Basis of human development, Prenatal development, Period of the neonate,
- Section B: Period of babyhood, Early childhood, Principles & policies
- Section C: Early childhood education programs, Adolescence, Definition & classification of children with special needs, Marriage
- Section A: Differential Equations and Vector Calculus
- Section B: Abstract Algebra and LinearAlgebra
- Section C: Real Analysis and Solid Geometry.
- Section A: Microbiology, Cell Biology, Biomolecules
- Section B: Immunology, Molecular Biology, Analytical Techniques
- Section C: Food Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- Section A: National Current Affairs (Last 6 months), International Current Affairs Section (Last 6 months)
- Section B: Sports and Cultural Affairs(Last 6 months), English Language Skills
- Section C: Media awareness
- Section A: Musicology – Paper-I
- Section B: Musicology – Paper-II
- Section C: Musicology – Paper-III
- Section A: Hastabhinayam, Sarirabhinayam, Aharyabhinayam, Chestakrithabhinayam, Indian classical Dances, Folk Dances
- Section B: Rasa Theory, NayakanayakiBhadas, Thaladasapranas, Comparative study of Natyasastra, Abhinayadarpanam
- Section C: Nruttaratnavali & Silappadikaram, Dasarupakas, Epics & Puranas
- Section A: Mechanics & Properties of Matter, Waves & Oscillations, Optics
- Section B: Lasers, Thermodynamics & Radiation Physics, Thermodynamic potentials, and Maxwell’s equations
- Section C: Electricity, Magnetism, Electronics, Modern Physics, Crystal Structure.
- Section A: Social Science For Social Work, Social Work History and Ideology Work With Individuals and Groups
- Section B: Work With Communities, Social Work Research, Management Of Development & Welfare Services
- Section C: Fields of Social Work, Industrial Sociology, Legal System In India, Personal & Professional Growth
- Section A: PrachinaPadyabhagamu, AdunicaPadyabhagam, Novel
- Section B: Kathanikalu, Natakam, Telugu SahityaCharitra
- Section C: Telugu BhashaCharitra, AdhunikaBashaNirmanam, Vyakaranam.
- Section A: Status of Women in India and Andhra Pradesh, Concepts of Gender, Prominent Women in India, Andhra Pradesh & Abroad.
- Section B: Women’s Movements, National Committees and Commissions for Women, Policies, and Programmes for Women’s Development
- Section C: Concept and Meaning, Importance of Entrepreneurship, Women & Health, Indian Constitution and Provisions Relating to Women, Women, and Environment
- Section A: History of physical education, National sports policy, sports psychology
- Section B: Cell, respiratory system, Food, and nutrition,
- Section C: Sports training, skill, Technique and tactics, Posture and physical fitness tests, Principles of officiating
- Section A: Business Economics, Financial Accounting-I and II,
- Section B: Business Organization, FunctionManagement, Cost and Management Accounting
- Section C: Banking and Financial System, Business Laws, Income Tax and Auditing
- Section A: Descriptive Statistics, Moment, Skewness, Kurtosis, and Probability Theory, Random variable and Mathematical Expectations, Discrete and Continuous distributions.
- Section B: Curve fitting, Correlation, Regression and theory of attributes, Theory of sampling and Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis, and Non- Parametric tests.
- Section C: Analysis of Variance and Vital statistics, Time Series Analysis and Index numbers, Statistical quality control, O.R., and L.P.P, Transportations, Assignments and Job Sequencing
B.Ed Spl (H.I)
- Section A: English Language proficiency
- Section B: Telugu Language Proficiency
- Section C: Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge
- Section A: Introduction to textile fibers, Design, Fabric construction methods,
- Section B: Dyeing, Manufacturing, and Properties of different natural and man-made fibers, Classification of Sewing machines and their applications
- Section C: Draping, Basic embroidery stitches, Design research and process, Colour and Colour Theory
- Section A: Nutrition and Dietary adequacies, Diet therapy, Nutritional care for Deficiency Disorders
- Section B: Macronutrients-Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fat, Micronutrients-Vitamins and Minerals, Micro-Organisms
- Section C: Health Care, Public Health, Clinical Analysis, Reproductive Health
B.A/M.A Public Policy and Anthropology
NCERT Social Science from 6th to 8th.
To Download SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
All applicants can the SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from the given direct link. Keep Checking our website @ Freshers now for more updated information.
SPMVV PGCET Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Padmavathi University PGCET 2020 Question Paper?
Padmavathi University PGCET 2020 Question Paper will be in Bilingual, i.e., English & Telugu.
For how many marks, will the SPMVV PGCET 2020 be conducted?
SPMVV PGCET 2020 will be conducted for 100 marks. (Section A – 30 marks, Section B – 30 marks, Section C – 40 marks).
Is the SPMVV PGCET 2020 Exam conducted Online Mode or Offline Mode?
SPMVV PGCET 2020 is the Offline Mode Exam and candidates should answer questions in the OMR sheet.
What are the general topics to be prepared for SPMVV PGCET 2020?
The General Topics to be prepared for SPMVV PGCET 2020 are English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning.