SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Candidates can download SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF through this article. Candidates who are willing to attend the SRMCAT 2020 can download this SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus PDF. So, candidates who are worrying about how to download the Syllabus can refer to the direct links that we are providing in the below sections.
Moreover, candidates can refer to the exam pattern that is given in the upcoming sections. The SRM University, Chennai is presenting the unique exam pattern that is present in the current article. Hence, aspirants can start your preparation by downloading the SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF for free of cost through this article. For more queries, keep reading our article.
SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||SRM University, Chennai|
|Name Of The Examination||SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT)|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
From the above table, aspirants can check the name of the organization, the name of the post, mode of the exam, the date of the written exam, etc. So, regarding more doubts and queries you can visit the official web portal of SRM University @ srmuniv.ac.in. Therefore, with the help of the above table, aspirants can get a clear overview of the SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF Download. In addition to this, contenders can also check the SRMCAT Previous Question Papers PDF. Moreover, this SRMCAT Syllabus and Exam Patterns help the aspirants to gain basic knowledge about the exam.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|SRMCAT Hall Ticket|
|SRMCAT Previous Question Papers|
SRMCAT Exam Pattern 2020
From the below table, you can check the details of the SRMCAT 2020 Exam. So, by checking the details itself, you can know the structure of the test paper.
|Name of the Test||No of Questions/ Marks||Total Time|
|Data Interpretation||20 Questions/ 60 Marks||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Quantitative||20 Questions/ 60 Marks|
|Reasoning||20 Questions/ 60 Marks|
|English||20 Questions/ 60 Marks|
|GK/ BA/ CA||20 Questions/ 60 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||100 Questions/ 300 Marks|
- Aspirants can check the above table to get an overview of regarding SRMCAT Exam Pattern 2020.
- Candidates have to complete the exam within the given time limit that is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- And, the subjects involved in the exam are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/ BA/ CA.
- Each section consists of 20 Questions for 30 marks.
- So, each question carries one mark.
- And, one mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total number of questions is 100 Questions.
- And, the total number of marks allocated for the exam is 300 marks.
- As this is an online-based computer test, candidates have to attend the online mock tests to score better marks than usual.
Download SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
In this section, we provide you with the SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF Download. Moreover, candidates can refer to the links that we are offering you at the bottom of the article. Contenders can check this article to find more information regarding the Syllabus and Test Pattern. This helps the aspirants to attain success in the respective field. Also, candidates can check the subject wise SRMCAT 2020 Syllabus from the below list. So, finally, you have to download the SRMCAT Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link provided below.
- Data Interpretation based on text
- Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line charts
- Pie chart
- Figures representing Area
- Venn Diagram.
- Ratios and Proportion
- In – equations
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Permutations & Combinations
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying valid inferences
- Identifying Strong arguments
- Weak arguments
- Statements and Conclusions
- Cause and Effect
- Distinguishing Probably right, Probably false, definitely true, definitely wrong kind of statement
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements.
- Family tree
- identifying the relationship between the group of people
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying the next number in the series, etc.
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Syllogisms, Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Correction
- odd man out
- Sentence completion
- one word substitution
- Different usage of the same word etc.
To Download SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
For more critical stuff, about SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Common Admission Test Exam Pattern keep browsing our website FreshersNow.Com.
SRMCAT Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the sections involved in the SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
In the SRMCAT 2020 Exam, they are 4 sections. They are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/ BA/ CA.
How much time will be provided for the SRMCAT 2020 Exam?
The time limit for the SRMCAT 2020 Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
Is the SRMCAT Exam conducted offline?
No, the SRMCAT 2020 Exam will be conducted only in online mode.