TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Fresher’s – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. Moreover, the TCS NQT Applications Open for the August 2021 & November 2021 Exams. So, candidates can check and apply for the TCS NQT 2021 Exam. Also, start preparing for the test to score more marks.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
- 1 TCS NQT 2021 Information
- 2 About TCS NQT 2021 Test
- 3 Who can Apply For TCS NQT 2021?
- 4 About TCS NQT 2021 Exam
- 5 TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- 6 Steps in TCS NQT 2021 Process
- 7 TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
- 8 How To Register For TCS NQT 2021?
- 9 TCS NQT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
TCS NQT 2021 Information
|Qualification||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)|
|Experience||Freshers with less than 2 years of experience|
|Registration Status||Started for August 2021 & November 2021 Exams|
|Last Date To Register||To Be Announced|
|Test Date||To Be Announced|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About TCS NQT 2021 Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply For TCS NQT 2021?
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
*NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
About TCS NQT 2021 Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- % Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondence courses will not be considered). Also, applicants with a Secondary and/ or a Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full-time.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experienced candidates can only apply.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Steps in TCS NQT 2021 Process
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Select TCS NQT Variant
Step 3: Take the test
Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
How To Register For TCS NQT 2021?
|TCS NQT 2021 – Important Links|
|Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2021||Click Here|
|TCS NQT 2021 Registration Guidelines||Click Here|
We hope the above-provided information helped you to apply for TCS NQT 2021 recruitment drive for freshers. Visit Freshers Now regularly to get fresher job openings all over India.
TCS NQT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS NQT Exam Date?
TCS NQT Exam Dates are not yet announced.
Is the TCS NQT Registration started?
Yes, the TCS NQT Registrations were open for the August 2021 & November 2021 Exams.
What is NQT Registration Number?
NQT Registration Number is a unique 13-digit alpha-numeric number generated after the successful completion of NQT Registration.
What is the mode of the TCS NQT Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
What is the validity of the NQT Score?
The TCS NQT Score will be valid for 2 Years.
When will the TCS NQT Exam Results be announced?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. This may take up to 3 days.
Is there any Cut Off Score or Percentage to pass the TCS NQT Exam?
There is no cut-off score or PASS/ FAIL criteria set to report your performance.