TCS NQT 2021-22 Recruitment Drive For Fresher’s – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. Moreover, the TCS NQT Applications were Open for December 2021, March 2022 Exam Cycle. For every TCS NQT exam session, applications will close 15 days prior to the first exam date in that session. So, candidates can check and apply for the TCS NQT 2021-22 Exam. Also, start preparing for the test to score more marks.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
- 1 TCS NQT 2021-22 Complete Information
- 2 About The Test
- 3 Who can apply for TCS NQT 2021-22?
- 4 About TCS NQT 2021-22 Exam
- 5 What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
- 6 TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
- 7 Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
- 8 Steps in TCS NQT Registration
- 9 How To Register For TCS NQT 2021-22?
TCS NQT 2021-22 Complete Information
|Qualification||UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)|
|Registration Status||Started for December 2021, March 2022 Exam Cycle|
|Last Date To Register||15 Days prior to the first exam date in that session|
|Job Location||PAN India|
About The Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2021-22?
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialization/ discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each
*NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
About TCS NQT 2021-22 Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role.
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score: Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical, and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score: Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning, and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number systems, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
Note: The score of this test will be called as NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score.
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
- Improved Employability Quotient: Build a competitive edge over others, with additional Industry NQT and Subject NQT Scores
- Increased Visibility: Recognised by several corporates across industry segments
- Unlimited Attempts: Opportunity to improve your score with additional attempts
- Aligned With Industry: Designed by subject matter experts and in alignment with industry expectations
- Structured Test: Standardised benchmark test for assessing general ability, attitudinal alignment, and industry-specific skills
Steps in TCS NQT Registration
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Select TCS NQT Variant
Step 3: Take the test
Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria
How To Register For TCS NQT 2021-22?
|TCS NQT 2021-22 – Important Links|
|To Check Details & Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2021-22||Click Here|
|TCS NQT 2021-22 Registration Guidelines||Click Here|
We hope the above-provided information helped you to apply for TCS NQT 2021-22 drive for freshers. Visit Freshers Now regularly to get fresher job openings all over India.