Telangana DHARANI Portal @ dharani.telangana.gov.in| Check Your Land Records, Registration: Telangana State Government has Launched the DHARANI Portal. Therefore, people who are having Properties across Telangana State can Land Status, Land Valuation, SRO, Etc., simply by checking the DHARANI Portal. Now, the total details about the Telangana Dharani Portal are shared throughout this post. Check them all to know to Register You Property Details in DHARANI Portal. The Chief Minister of Telangana KCR ordered that the Dharani portal must be a single solution for many of the lands, agricultural, residential and commercial affairs in both rural and urban areas.
The information about every property which is in Telangana state will be uploaded in the online portal. He also cleared that this dharani portal is developing for the removal of disputes of land and bribing in the department. So it must be a unique platform for all the land-related issues. The department of Telangana State Technical Services (TSTS) created the DHARANI Portal and it divides the services into two parts i.e., agricultural lands and non- agricultural lands.
- 1 Telangana DHARANI Portal Overview
- 2 Why Dharani Portal?
- 3 How to Verify Your Land Records Online in Telangana?
- 4 Dharani Portal Services List
- 5 How to Verify ROR 18 and Pahani Documents Online using Khata or Survey Number?
- 6 How to Check Application Status in Dharani Portal?
- 7 How to View Registered Document Details Online?
- 8 Telangana DHARANI Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Telangana DHARANI Portal Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana DHARANI Portal|
|Announced by||Telangana State Government|
|Benefits||Land Records Management System|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Users||People having Properties in Telangana State|
Why Dharani Portal?
The Telangana government is waiting to provide the useful dharani portal containing all the land-related services for the farmers. The dharani portal has some features like:
- Electing modern innovative technology to provide the services, workflow automation, and multiple applications of various department’s amalgamation.
- Works for land-related tasks like maintaining and uploading the textual records, surveys, maps, and all the operations involved in the settlements and also constant property registration in one place.
- On the appeal of the concerned department/ citizens or next to the registration, the dharani portal for the mutation provides automatic activation.
- For all the land records, the dharani portal is a single platform origin.
- By using GIS tools, dharani upload the current information.
- On a real-time basis, the dharani also provides information about purchasing, selling, and mortgaging land.
How to Verify Your Land Records Online in Telangana?
The following is the procedure to verify the records of your land:
- Go to the Telangana official website at dharani.telangana.gov.in
- Select the “Register Document Details” option.
- Fill the details such as district, Sub Registrar Office (SRO), book type, registration year, and document number.
- You have to submit the information or you can modify the information on the requirement basis.
- Verify the details of your land after the submission.
Dharani Portal Services List
- Mutation or succession
- Agriculture income certificate
- Land conversion or NALA
- Land valuation certificate
- Certified copy
- Encumbrance certificate
- Duty and fee calculator.
- Public data entry.
- Payment of registration services.
- Encumbrance search.
- Slot booking and rescheduling.
- View receipts.
- Track application.
- View unit rates.
How to Verify ROR 18 and Pahani Documents Online using Khata or Survey Number?
- Go to the Dharani official website.
- You have to fill the blocks like district, division, Mandal, village, and also khata/ survey number.
- Choose the option “Get Details” for the details.
How to Check Application Status in Dharani Portal?
- Check Dharani Portal
- Click on Dharani Application Status Link.
- Fill the columns of “Application Number” or “Registration Document Number”.
- Then submit the details for your Application Status.
How to View Registered Document Details Online?
- Go to the Telangana land record website.
- Fill the columns like district, Sub Registrar Office (SRO), book time, the registration year, and the document number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- You can submit the details or reset the details.
To Check Telangana DHARANI Portal, Your Land Records: Click HERE
Telangana DHARANI Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched the Telangana Dharani Portal?
State Government of Telangana has Launched the DHARANI Portal.
What is the Official Site of DHARANI Portal?
dharani.telangana.gov.in is the Official DHARANI Portal.
What is the Objective of Telangana DHARANI Portal?
Land Records Management System is the main objective of the DHARANI Portal.
Who Can Use the DHARANI Portal?
People across India, having Properties in Telangana State can Acess the DHARANI Portal.