Candidates who are exploring for the TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive 2019 over the Internet must refer to the current page. Furthermore, the representatives of the TELiBrahma Software Services LLP planning to conduct the TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 Drive in Bangalore location to fill up the Software Test Engineer role. The last date to register for the TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive 2019 is 22nd September 2019.
All the B.E, B.Tech candidates of 2018, 2019 Batch without any experience can directly attend the TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 Drive. The scheduled TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 is 24th September 2019. Observe the TELiBrahma Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration link to apply for the TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 Drive.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||TELiBrahma Software Services LLP|
|Year Of Passing||2018, 2019 Batch|
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd September 2019|
|Off Campus Date||24th September 2019|
The primary work activity is to maintain and execute test-related activities, monitoring automated tests, setting up and maintaining hardware test infrastructure for our test platform and any other required products.
TELiBrahma Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 2019/ 2018 batch B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ EC)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
TELiBrahma is a mobile solutions company located in Bangalore, India – products, solutions, partners in the mobile computing space. They are also into mobile advertising in India. In 2007, Red Herring recognized TELiBrahma as one of the Best Startups in the world and declared Telibrahma the winner of the Red Herring Global 100 Awards 2007. In the same year, it was conferred as one of the Top Innovators in India by Nasscom and the company has also won the ‘Deloitte Technology Fast India 2007 program’ conducted by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Asia Pacific.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
- Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for the functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
- Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
- Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems, and software.
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
Demonstrated Ability In
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Job Focus
- Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
- The methodical and meticulous approach
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks
Essential Documents For TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive 2019
While attending for the TELiBrahma Off Campus 2019 Drive, all the candidates need to carry the mandatory documents. Remember, that these are for the identification purpose.
- SSC Marksheet, HSC/ Diploma Marksheet, Graduation & Post Graduation (all years) mark sheets
- Any of the Photo ID proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID)
- Updated Resume and the latest Photograph
Online Registration Link For TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive 2019 Drive: Apply Now
Follow us on our Freshers Now page for more information regarding the TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive 2019. Furthermore, you can also leave your comment in the below section of our page. You can even get alerts for all the Jobs, Placement Papers, IT Jobs, Off Campuses and the latest Walkins.