Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 | Trainee Software Engineer Freshers: Thomson Reuters offering a job opportunity for the role of Trainee Software Engineer in Bangalore. Aspirants who are interested to work in Bangalore need to hold this opportunity. The officials of Thomson Reuters are going to hire Any Bachelor’s Degree, Any Master’s Degree candidates in Computer Science or related field.
Thomson Reuters recruit freshers and also who have 3-years of experience candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 through the below-provided link. For more regarding the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 can check this page. And also we have provided information like Job Description, eligibility, skills, etc on this page. Get the direct link given below to apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree, Any Master’s Degree|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
- Core Java and J2EE
- Spring Framework – Core
- Spring MVC
- Linux and/ or UNIX
- Webservices – RestFUL web service development
- Tomcat/ Apache web servers
- SQL/ PLSQL/ Oracle databases
- XML, XSL/T, Xpath
- Willingness to learn new technologies, cross-train self and team members in different skills and tools.
- Awareness with Agile project development methodology, SCRUM, continuous integration process
- Assists team lead with project development estimates and timelines
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions and Answers
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation.
- Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the software modules.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Give a click on the below-given link.
- Then, a page showing the details of the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019 displayed on the screen.
- Go through the complete details of the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019.
- After that, click on the Apply button.
- If you have an account Login using an Email ID and the Password.
- Or else, if you are a new user then, click on the Create an account.
- For creating an account, click on the Create an account.
- Then the page will be redirected.
- Fill the details, Email ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the Create Account button.
To Apply For Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2019: Click Here
To check the latest updates on the Thomson Reuters jobs, visit our website Freshers Now. And also you can clarify your doubts in the comment box by leaving your query below.