TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download: Good news for the candidates who are searching for the TN MRB Physiotherapist Previous Papers PDF. Yes, in this page, we had provided TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Old Papers. So all the applied competitors download the subject wise TN MRB Physiotherapist Previous Year Question Papers from the directly attached links. With the practice of the given TN MRB Physiotherapist Model Papers candidates can easily score more marks in the TN MRB Physiotherapist written exam.
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade-II Jobs
Furthermore, information candidates can check the official web site of the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) that is mrb.tn.gov.in. And also applied candidates refer to this entire article to know about the TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Test Pattern 2019 and TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Selection Process 2019. Just click on the given below links and download the TN MRB Physiotherapist Previous Papers PDF.
TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Previous Papers – Overview
|TN MRB Physiotherapist Previous Papers PDF | Get Tamil Nadu MRB Grade II Old Papers|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Physiotherapist Grade II|
|Total Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Selection Process 2019
All the applied competitors attend the TN MRB written test conducted by the officials of the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB). The candidates who gain above or equal to the cut off Marks, those aspirants will be moved to the further selection process that is Document Verification.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification:
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC, HSC, Degree in Physiotherapy).
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable) A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application. (other than pan card)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he /
she last studied.
TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Test Pattern 2019
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Written examination in Optical MarkReader (OMR) – sheet: Objective type single paper Exam for Physiotherapist Grade-II||200 Marks||100|
|Duration of the Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- The question paper in the subject “Degree in Physiotherapy” will be set in English only
and will contain 200 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The Questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level.
- The time duration for the exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
Examination Centres For TN MRB Physiotherapist Written Test
- The examination will be held at Chennai only.
- Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their on-line application form
- There will be No Oral Test for the post.
Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Previous Papers PDF
Click Here To Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Previous Year Question Papers PDF
To Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Old Papers PDF – Click Here
Check Here To Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Previous Papers PDF
The above-provided information regarding the TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade II Sample Papers is for applied candidates reference purpose only. For more details, candidates can check the official web site of the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) that is mrb.tn.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to follow our Freshers Now web site regularly. And also bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl + D. Thank You.