TNEA Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern (Maths, Physics, Chemistry): Students can get subject wise TNEA Syllabus 2020 from this page. An immense number of students also search for TNEA Exam Pattern along with TNEA Syllabus 2020 in various sites on the Internet. For that reason, we had provided complete data about TNEA Syllabus 2020 on this page in a detailed manner.
Students can start your preparation for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 now onwards. Students want to get a seat in Tamil Nadu State for B.E./ B.Tech, and B.E. (Sandwich) courses then start your preparation for Anna University Entrance Exam 2020. Also, from the end of this page, you can download the TNEA Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the test pattern.
TNEA Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|University Name||Anna University|
|Name Of The Exam||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
Candidates want to know more updates about TNEA Exam 2020 Study Material can check our web page or the official web portal of the Anna University. After finishing the application form submission, students can start your preparation for Anna University Entrance Exam 2020 by downloading TNEA Syllabus 2020 pdf file from this page.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|TNEA Previous Papers|
|TNEA Hall Ticket|
TNEA Exam Pattern 2020
With the help of TNEA Exam Pattern 2020, students make a preparation timetable. By using that timetable, you can quickly cover all the topics and sub-topics on every subject before appearing for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. So students can note down the details about TNEA Test Pattern from this section. In the below table, we had framed up all the information about TNEA Exam Pattern in a detailed manner. Therefore, students go down and gather all details about TNEA Test Pattern.
|Subject Name||Total Questions/ Total Marks||Time Allowed|
|Mathematics||150 Questions/ 150 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
- The TNEA Exam Pattern 2020 will guide you in the right direction.
- So students note down the details about TNEA Test Pattern from the above table.
- The Written Exam contains 150 Multiple Choice Questions from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Therefore, total 150 marks for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020.
- Students will complete their Anna University Entrance Exam within 2 Hrs 30 Minutes time limit.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- So aspirants need to prepare well for the Anna University Entrance Exam 2020.
- And also answer all the questions with correct answer.
Download TNEA Syllabus 2020 PDF
Finally, students can download or gather subject wise TNEA Syllabus 2020 from this section. After getting TNEA Syllabus 2020, aspirants can start your preparation for the Anna University Entrance Exam 2020. Because of, there is less time to appear for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. So students need to do more hard work for the TNEA Entrance Exam 2020 without any delay. We had given the subject wise TNEA Syllabus 2020 in a detailed manner. So students don’t neglect this article at the time of preparation for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) Entrance Exam. Therefore, students have any doubts about this article can check the official web page of the Anna University whether this information is correct or not.
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Physical World & measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- S-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- P- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
To Download TNEA Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
We hope that above details about TNEA Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern are enough for all the students who are preparing for Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance Exam 2020.
TNEA Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks, will the TNEA Exam be conducted?
The TNEA Exam will be conducted for 150 marks.
What is the time limit allocated for TNEA Exam?
Only 2 Hours 30 Minutes of time will be allocated for the TNEA Exam.
Is there any negative marking in the Test?
There is no negative marking in the TNEA Exam.