TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF | TNEB Assessor Exam Pattern: Here we had furnished the details of TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF. All the candidates who are participating in the exam for Assessor Post can check the TNEB Assessor Exam Syllabus from the link given at the end of the page. Additionally, we had also furnished the details of the TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Pattern 2020. Candidates can also visit the official portal of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) if you have any quires about the syllabus.
TNEB Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF – Details
|TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★
|TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Previous Question Papers|
|TNEB Assessor Hall Ticket|
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF
All the candidates can check the TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF from the link given at the end of the page. Besides, candidates can know the list of subject names and marks awarded for the exam. Check all the sections to know more details of the TNEB Syllabus 2020.
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject Names||Questions & Marks||Duration|
|Part 1 – General Tamil|
|20 Questions & 20 Marks||2 hours|
|Part-II – Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 Questions & 20 Marks|
|Part-III – General Studies||60 Questions & 60 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions & 100 Marks|
Questions And Evaluation Scheme:
TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020
General English – Grammar
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and Object.) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
- Conversion of information to data
- Collection, compilation, and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams – Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common
- Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Area, Volume
- Time and Work
- Behavioral ability
- Basic terms
- Communications in information technology
- Application of Information and Communication Technology
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Logical Number/ Alphabetical/ Diagrammatic Sequences.
General Studies Degree Standard – Arts, Science & Commerce
- I Unit: General Science
- II Unit: Current Events
- Political Science
- III Unit: Geography
- IV Unit: History and culture of India
- V Unit: Indian Polity
- VI Unit: Indian Economy
- VII Unit: Indian National Movement
To Download TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern: Click Here
All the candidates can use the above link to download the TANGEDCO Assessor Syllabus 2020 PDF. Keep visiting our page @ Freshers Now regularly for all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of Questions will be asked in TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam?
Objective Type Questions will be asked in the TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam.
For how many marks the TNEB Assessor Exam is going to conduct?
TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam is going to conduct for 100 marks.
How many questions will be asked in TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam?
100 questions will be asked in the TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Exam.