TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download: The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) are going to conduct the Prelims & Mains exam to fill the vacancies of the Civil Judge. So all the applied aspirants download the Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Old Papers from this page. Daily practice 2 or 3 TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers to gain maximum marks in the exam. We had provided TNPSC Civil Judge Model Papers along with the answers. Further details aspirants can visit the official web site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) that is tnpsc.gov.in.
Also, aspirants can check the TNPSC Civil Judge Test Pattern 2019 and TNPSC Civil Judge Selection Process 2019. Check the below sections of this article for more information regarding the TNPSC Civil Judge Written Trest.
TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers – Overview
|TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||176 Posts|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Test Pattern 2019 – Prelims & Mains
TNPSC Preliminary Examination Pattern 2019 | Cut Off Marks
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing 100 multiple choice questions based on the syllabus given below. It will be conducted in the forenoon session.
- The papers will be set in both English and Tamil and each the question shall carry one mark; and, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be for 3 hours.
- The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates
and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for
determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
TNPSC Mains Test Pattern 2019
- The question papers on Law Papers I, II and III will be set both in Tamil and English. Except for the Translation paper, all other papers shall be answered by the candidates either in English or Tamil, but not partly in Tamil or in any other language.
- Answer sheets written partly in English and partly in Tamil will not be evaluated but will be invalidated.
TNPSC Civil Judge Selection Process 2019
The selection process comprises three successive stages, Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva–Voce Test. No candidate who has secured less than the minimum marks for a pass prescribed for the paper, in the Preliminary Examination will be declared eligible to participate in the Main Examination. The viva-voce test shall be for sixty (60) marks and candidates of all categories shall obtain minimum 18 marks for a pass in the Viva-voce.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Viva – Voce Test
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs
- Request for change of examination center/ venue will not be entertained with (For further details refer to the official web site of the TNPSC.
- The Commission reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of examination centers and to re-allot the applicants accordingly.
- Applicants should appear for the written examinations/ certificate verification/ Counseling/oral test at their own expenses.
|S. No||District Name||Code No|
Download TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers PDF (Prelims & Mains)
To Download TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers (Preliminary Exam) PDF – Click Here
Check Here To Get Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Old Papers PDF For Prelims Exam
Download TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Previous Papers PDF – From Here
We hope above given TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers are useful for the applied aspirants. Further updates, candidates can check our Freshers Now web site daily. Thank You.