TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Latest Exam Pattern: Candidates who are going to participate in the TNPSC Research Assistant Examination, they can find out the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern and Selection Process from this article. In the below section we had provided TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus in PDF format. Through the direct link provided below, you can easily download the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the exam pattern. Applicants immediately start your preparation for the examination with the help of Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020.
You Can Also Check: TNPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers
- 1 TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Details
- 2 Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020
- 3 TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 TNPSC Research Assistant Selection Process 2020
- 5 Preparation Tips For TNPSC Research Assistant Exam
- 6 Download TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 7 TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Details
|TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 | Check Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
You Can Also Check: TNPSC Recruitment
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020
The Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 is very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Research Assistant Examination. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission officials are going to conduct the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam for all the candidates who have applied for the vacant position. There is a limited time for the examination. So, all the competitors without wasting valuable time must focus on your preparation. In the below section, we had provided the subject wise syllabus for Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Examination.
TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
TNPSC Research Assistant Selection Process 2020
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission authority will conduct the Written Examination & Interview for all the applicants. Candidates who will clear the written examination, they only promote to the Interview round. Competitors who will give the best performance in the entire recruitment process, they will get a job in the TNPSC organization. And also, the selected candidates will get the best and impressive salary package from the officials. Candidates can also visit the official website to know more details.
Preparation Tips For TNPSC Research Assistant Exam
- First of all, collect the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020.
- Note down the important subjects and topics according to high weightage marks.
- Check the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2020.
- Start the preparation by gathering the NPSC Research Assistant Syllabus.
- For every 2 to 3 hours take the break for refreshment.
- Revise the more TNPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers.
- After that attend the mock test to make your preparation more successful.
Download TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
Many of the candidates are wasting so much time for searching the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 here and there on various websites. We keep in mind and provided this article with the latest and genuine information about the TNPSC Research Asst Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern. So, all you can go through this whole article and download the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 PDF without any tensions.
- National Dance
- Political Science
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Scientific observations
- Books and Authors
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Science and innovations
- National and International current affairs
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
- Geography – India
- About India
- Eminent Personalities
- Cultural Heritage
- General Polity
- General Science
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology etc
- Indian National Movement
- History – India
- Current Events – National & International
- Height and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Clocks & Calendars
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on HCF and LCM
- Simple Interest
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Volume and Surface Area
- Compound Interest
- Blood Relations
- Chain Rule
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes and Cistern
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Boats and Streams
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
To Download TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF – Click Here
Keep following Freshers Now to get the day to day updates about all government jobs.
TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who will conduct the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam?
The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will conduct the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam.
What is the time duration of the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam?
The time allotted for the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam is 3 Hours for Paper I and 2 Hours for Paper-II.
What is the minimum qualifying marks in the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam?
For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC, BCs & BCMs 171 is the minimum mark for selection. And 228 is the minimum mark for other category candidates.
How many questions will be asked in the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam?
Only 300 Questions will be asked in the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam.