TomTom India Private Limited representatives are going to conduct the TomTom Walkin 2019 in Pune. And candidates who have the qualification as Graduate can directly attend the TomTom Walkin Interview 2019 on 3rd, 4th January 2019. Furthermore, this TomTom Walkin Drive 2019 is for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical) role. So, freshers, as well as candidates who have experience of 4 years, can attend the TomTom Walkin In Pune for Customer Care – Voice Process.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
TomTom Walkin 2019 – Complete Information
|Company Name||TomTom India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Services, Operations|
|Industry||IT Software, Software Services|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken English) are the must.
- First class support to our end users and retailers.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- To Provide professional purchase advice
- And you should provide personalized customer service by responding to the individual needs of the customer.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer interactions.
- Provide the first class, professional end user and retail support via phone to our customers in the UK, US or APAC region
Note: Kindly ignore, if already attended the TomTom Walkin Interview in last 6 months.
Details Of TomTom Walkin Drive 2019
Walkin Date: 3rd January 2019 (Thursday) & 4th January 2019 (Friday)
Interview Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Contact Person: Rashmi Kamble/ Gunjan Grover
- A challenging role in an open, innovative and international work culture.
- Possibilities to further develop your career within our company.
- Technical and product training.
- Being part of the TomTom brand you will become a TomTom employee
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
TomTom created the easy-to-use navigation device, one of the most influential inventions of all time. Since then, we have grown from a start-up, into a global technology company.
We design and develop innovative navigation products, software, and services, that power hundreds of millions of applications across the globe. This includes industry-leading location-based and mapmaking technologies, embedded automotive navigation solutions; personal navigation devices and apps, and the most advanced telematics fleet management and connected car services.
Venue Of TomTom Walkin Interview 2019
7th Floor, Binarus,
Deepak Fertilizers Complex,
Yerwada, Pune – 411006
- Group Discussion
- Written Test
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview (PI)
- Language Calibration call
You Can Also Check: ★ Latest Interview Questions And Answers
What Does TomTom Expect From You?
To be successful as a Technical Support Professional (US/ UK Customer Service Support), this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Graduate/ Under Graduate/ Fresher/ up to 4 years of experience can apply
- Experience in customer service in an international work environment is a benefit.
- 24 x 5 availability.
- Ready to work in night shifts.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Technical affinity;
- Driven by quality and customer service;
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker
Crucial Documents Required For TomTom Walkin In Pune
- Applicants should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies while attending the TomTom Walkin In Pune.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume and the job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos.
- Furthermore, you need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Also, You Can View Other Walkins
Soon after referring to this page, we hope that candidates will definitely attend the TomTom Walkin Drive 2019. Bookmark us @ FreshersNow.Com by Ctrl + D for the updated information.