Telangana ePass @ policeportal.tspolice.gov.in | TS E-pass Registration To Travel During COVID-19: Telangana Government had imposed strict Lockdown from 11th May 2021 and made Telangana COVID 19 Lockdown ePass mandatory to travel. Therefore all the individuals who want to travel to the Telangana State should have the TS Lockdown ePass. To get the Telangana E-Pass, aspirants should complete the Telangana E-pass Registration Process and submit the Telangana ePass Application Form online through the official site. However, the candidates can get the direct link to apply for Telangana ePass, steps to be followed at the end of the article.
- 1 Telangana ePass – Overview
- 2 Instructions On TS Lockdown ePass
- 3 Details Mentioned On Telangana ePass Application Form
- 4 How To Apply For Telangana E-Pass Registration?
- 5 Telangana ePass – Frequently Asked Questions
Telangana ePass – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana ePass|
|Launched By||Telangana State Government|
|Objective||Providing the Online epass facility in COVID crisis|
|Beneficiaries||People of the State|
|You Can Also Check|
|Telangana Govt Jobs||TSPSC Recruitment|
|TSPSC 2021||Telangana Employment News|
Instructions On TS Lockdown ePass
- We are not residing in the Containment Zone.
- We are not going to visit the person or person’s place which is in the containment zone.
- We do not have any Covid-19 symptoms such as cold, cough, throat infection, etc.
- We declare that the above-given information is Correct including the declarations.
Details Mentioned On Telangana ePass Application Form
Applicant Personal Details
- Individual Type
- Pass Holder Name
- Contact Mobile No.
- Emergency Mobile No.
- Any ID Proof
- Pass type
- Required Pass for
- KYC Type
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Registration No.
- From State
- From District
- Destination State
- Destination District
- Destination Tehsil
- Address (House No, Street/ Village/ Colony, Town))
- Destination Pincode
- Route Details (Note: Route Details for Area must be comma-separated. Ex:-Malakpet, Koti .. ext.)
Pass validity Period
- From (YYYY-MM-DD)
- To (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Pass validity time window
- Correspondence Address
- Address (House No, Building)
- Address Line 2 (Street/ Village/ Colony)
- Address Line 3
- Vehicle Seater Capacity
- Total Number of Persons (excluding Pass Holder Name)
- KYC Document
- Purpose Document
- Jurisdiction Name
- Save and Generate Acknowledgement, Reset Option
How To Apply For Telangana E-Pass Registration?
- Visit the official site @ policeportal.tspolice.gov.in.
- The Home Page appears on the screen.
- Click on the required Option and the aspirants can find the Declaration section.
- Hit on the Proceed option and give the details arranged on the Telangana ePass Application Form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the required formats.
- To Print the Telangana ePass click on the Citizen print Pass option on the home page by giving the reference number and submit. If the application is approved candidates can print the TS Lockdown ePass and keep it for usage.
|Telangana ePass – Important Links|
|To Apply for Telangana Lockdown ePass||Click Here|
We believe the arranged information regarding Telangana ePass is useful and keep following our web portal @ freshersnow.com regularly.
Telangana ePass – Frequently Asked Questions
From when the Telangana Lockdown is imposed?
Telangana Lockdown is imposed from 11th May 2021 to 30th May 2021 and may extend based on the situation.
Is the Telangana ePass Application Form available online?
Yes, the Telangana ePass Application Form is available online.
What is the official site to get the Telangana ePass?
The official site to get the Telangana ePass is policeportal.tspolice.gov.in.
How to take a print of TS Lockdown ePass?
TS Lockdown ePass can be printed by clicking the Citizen Print Pass option on the home page.