TS ePASS Scholarships @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – Telangana ePass Status, Fresh, Renewal Registrations Closed For Pre-Matric Scholarships: On this page, we have given all the detailed information about the TS ePASS. So, candidates who wish to apply for the TS ePASS Scholarships can check this page. Moreover, TS ePASS is a dedicated online web portal for all the Telangana students who want to apply for different scholarships and schemes offered by the Telangana Government. The online Aspirants can also know the steps to know Telangana ePASS Status of the Application Form.
Furthermore, the steps to submit the TS ePASS Application Form Online is also furnished to the below sections. Online Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government of Telangana which is aimed at the educational upliftment of Students, initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare. Check the below-provided links to know the latest details of the TS ePASS.
- 1 TS ePASS Scholarships – Complete Information
- 2 About Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme
- 3 Telangana ePASS Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TS ePASS – Important Links
- 5 Eligible Courses | TS ePASS Scholarship
- 6 Courses Not Eligible
- 7 Documents Required During Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme
- 8 List Of TS ePASS Scholarships
- 9 Telangana ePASS Scholarship Amount
- 10 How To Apply For TS ePASS Scholarships Online?
- 11 How To Check Telangana ePASS Status?
- 12 TS ePASS Contact Information
- 13 TS ePASS – Active Links
- 14 TS ePASS – Frequently Asked Questions
TS ePASS Scholarships – Complete Information
|TS ePASS Scholarships | Telangana ePass Status, Application Form|
|Authority||Government Of Telangana|
|Name Of Scholarship||TS ePASS Scholarship|
|Scholarship System||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Pre-Matric Scholarships For Fresh, Renewal Registration Process||Closed Now|
|Type Of Scholarships||Pre Metric & Post Metric|
|Mode Of Scholarship Application||Online|
About Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme
Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2019 is distributed to the students from the economically weaker section categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW & MW). The link to Fresh/ Renewal Applications of Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS scholarship is given above on this page. And TS ePASS Scholarships are now open for Fresh, Renewal Registrations For Post Matric Scholarships.
Telangana ePASS Eligibility Criteria
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students Not Eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority, DW (Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- Students of BC, EBC, and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
TS ePASS – Important Links
|Know Your Application Number||Click Here|
|Telangana Scholarships||Click Here|
|Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Services||Click Here|
|Telangana ePASS Status||Click Here|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Services||Click Here|
Eligible Courses | TS ePASS Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University or Board having a duration of 1 year and above
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses (not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Pre Matric Scholarship
- Those applicants who are under Class 9 and 10 can apply for the Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Students who belong to the categories of SC/ ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family; whose annual parental income is Rs. 150000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) or below.
- EBC/ Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. 100000 (1 Lakh) or below.
Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to the Urban area family, whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
Courses Not Eligible
Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Types Of TS ePASS Scholarships
TS ePASS Scholarship Services are of two types.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship: Financial assistance to the students of class X (SSC) and below studying in the schools of Telangana
- Post-Matric Scholarship: Providing benefit to the eligible students above class X (SSC)
Documents Required During Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme
- Income certificate must be less than 2 lakh
- Caste certificate
- Study certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 10th class mark lists
- Aadhar card Xerox
- Graduation marks
- Bank book of the first page
List Of TS ePASS Scholarships
|Name of the Scholarship||Rewards|
|Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare|
|Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare|
|Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC/ EBC Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi for SC, ST Students|
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Amount
- 100 per month for Boys for 10 months
- 150 per month for Girls for 10 months.
How To Apply For TS ePASS Scholarships Online?
- Visit the official site @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Now you will enter the page as below.
- Click on that particular scholarship, which you are going to apply for
- Now, click the Registration option to start the new application.
- After that, you have to fill all the necessary details and then upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Once cross-check all the details before submitting the TS ePASS Application Form.
- Upon submitting it, you will get an application number which you have to note it for future references.
How To Check Telangana ePASS Status?
Candidates who have applied for Telangana ePASS, they can check the Telangana ePASS Status online through the official portal @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Follow the below steps to know the TS ePASS status.
- Go to the official site of the Telangana ePASS @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Know your Application Status” or “Status/ Upload” button.
- You can also check the URL at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html.
- Provide the valid information required and submit to get the Telangana ePASS status.
TS ePASS Contact Information
Project Monitoring Unit,
SPIU, Ground Floor
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp: Chacha Nehru Park
Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Phone No: For General Issues – 040-23390228, For Technical Issues – 040-23120311, 23120312
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
TS ePASS – Active Links
|Prematric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare Fresh Registration (2019-20) (Registrations are closed)||Registration (Fresh Registrations are closed) | Print Application Form|
|Prematric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare Renewal Registration (2019-20) (Renewal Registrations are closed)||Registration (Renewal Registrations are closed) | Print Application Form|
|Prematric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC Print Application/ Bank Pass Book Re-Upload/ Aadhaar Re-Upload (2013-14 to 2018-19)||Click Here|
|Prematric Application Status||Know Your Application Status|
|For More Information About The TS ePASS Scholarships||Check Here|
Follow us on Freshers Now page to get the latest information about the TS ePASS Scholarship. If you allow our notifications, then you can get all the updates from our site.
TS ePASS – Frequently Asked Questions
What is TS ePASS Scholarship?
Telangana ePASS – Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships is a dedicated online portal for all the students of Telangana to apply for different scholarships and schemes offered by the Government of Telangana.
How does a candidate get selected for the Telangana ePASS Scholarship?
Securing admission to a college, Scholarship application submission, Verification by the Principal of the college, And the Verification by the Verification Officer, Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer, Sanction of the scholarship
How can I know my TS ePASS Application Status?
You can easily know and track your TS ePASS Application Status from https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do.
What is the official site to get the TS ePASS details?
telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in is the official site to get the TS ePASS Details.