TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Are you guys in search of TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022? Then, check this article. Detailed TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 is provided in the below sections. Applied candidates are requested to start their preparation fast as the exam date is approaching. And, download the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF attached to the bottom of the page. Along with that, get the subject-wise TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2022 Topics furnished in the further sections. Get more detailed information about the TS Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 by scrolling the page.
The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark. There will be two sections in the Written Test. The Section A consists of 80 questions on core technical subjects and Section B consists of 20 questions on General Awareness Numerical Ability and History related to Telangana Culture & Movement. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes). And, there will be no negative marking. Check the detailed exam pattern provided in a table from furthermore sections.
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 – Details
|TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer|
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
The Table given below will give you the detailed TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2022. Note down the Marking scheme and the subjects given in the exam pattern. Also, candidates must include this in the Schedule and get prepared for the exam in order to score the Highest Marks in the exam. Accordingly, candidates can attain the post of the Sub Engineer. Moreover, candidates by practicing according to the Exam Pattern, will know the difficulty level of the exam, and complete the exam in given time etc.,
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Section A: Technical Core Subject (Electrical)||80||80|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Time Duration of Exam: 2 Hours|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions|
Download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF
Get the subject wise TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2022 Topics and prepare them well. Furthermore, candidates must complete the preparation of the TS Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 given in time. So that, aspirants will gain the complete knowledge on all the topics and hence give their best in the exam. Also, download the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 along with the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF from the links attached to the end section of the page.
Section A: Technical Subject (Electrical)
UNIT 1: Basic Electrical Engineering
Ohms law and Kirchhoff’s laws, Star/Delta transformation, Network theorems, Power and Energy, Heating effects of electric current, Magnetic effects, Electromagnetic induction, Electrostatics. Batteries, Types of Electrical engineering materials – Conducting, Semi-conducting, Magnetic, Insulating, Di-electric materials – Properties and Uses.
UNIT II: D.C. Machines & Measurements
D.C.Generators: Construction, Operation, Types, EMF Equation, Windings, Characteristics, Efficiency and Parallel operation. DC Motors: Principle of operation, Back EMF, Torque Equation, Types, Characteristics, Starters, Speed Control, Losses, Efficiency and Testing.
Measuring Instruments: Classification, Principle &f Operation of Moving Coil, Moving Iron, Dynamometer type and Induction type meters. Instrument Transformers, Induction type Energy meter, M.D. Indicator, Tri Vector Meter, Power factor meter, Frequency meter, Measurement of Resistance, Transducers and Sensors – Types, Thermistor, Thermo-couple, Pressure Transducers and Strain gauges, Working of Cathode ray oscilloscope
UNIT III: A.C. Circuits and Transformers
A.C. Circuits: Fundamentals, Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits, Resonant circuits, Three-phase circuits, Measurement of power by two Wattmeters. Transformers: Single-phase Transformer, Construction, Operation, Equivalent circuit, Regulation, Efficiency, Testing and parallel operation, Three-phase transformer, Auto-transformer
UNIT IV: A.C. Machines
- Alternators: Construction, Operation, EMF equation, regulation, testing and parallel operation.
- Synchronous Motors: Operation and performance, Effects of excitation, V – Curve and inverted V – Curve, Methods of starting and uses.
- Three-Phase induction Motors: Construction, Principle of Operation, Torque Equation, Slip-torque characteris
- Single-phase Motors: Types, Principle of operation, characteristics and applications of induction motors and commutator motors
UNIT V: Power System Generation & Protection
- Generating Stations: Working components, Comparison of Thermal, Hydel, and Nuclear stations, Pollution control, Combined Working, Power Station auxiliaries, Characteristic Curves and Important definitions, Types of tariffs, Power factor correction and economy.
- Power Systems Protection: Circuit Breakers – Types, Principles of operation and uses. Current Limiting reactors, Relays – Classification, Principle of Operation of Induction type over current relay, Directional and Non-directional relays, Differential relays and Distance relays, Protection of Alternations, Transformers, Bus-bars, Transmission lines, Lightening arrestors, Neutral grounding.
UNIT VI: Transmission and Distribution
- Transmission: Types of supply systems, Transmission Line parameters, inductance and capacitance, performance of short and medium lines, regulation, Ferranti effect, Corona, Basic concepts of HVDC Transmission, Advantages and disadvantages of HVDC Transmission. Components of lines, supports, conductor spacing, ground clearance and sag, insulators, voltage distribution across the string, string efficiency, methods of
improving string efficiency, Earthing and layout of sub-stations.
- Cables – Classification, insulation resistance, specifications, Distribution – Radial and ring type distributions, variation of load voltage,
UNIT VII: Utilization and Electric Drives
- Lighting: Laws of Illumination, Types of Lamps, Lighting Schemes for indoor, outdoor, street and factory.
- Heating and Welding: Principles and application of different resistance heating, direct and indirect arc furnaces, core and core-less induction furnaces, di-electric heating, Welding generators & welding transformers.
- Electric Traction: Systems of Train Electrification, Speed-time Curves for different services, Schedule speed, Tractive Effort, Specific Energy Consumption, Traction system auxiliaries, Traction motors.
- Electric Drives: Different Types, nature of load, Rating of motors, Types of enclosures, Motors for different drives. Electric Braking – Dynamic braking and Counter-current braking of dc motors and 3-phase induction motors.
UNIT VIII: Electrical Estimation and Automation
- Electrical Wiring: Tools, Wires, Types of wiring, Accessories, Lamp Circuits, Estimating and Costing of domestic, industrial power, irrigation pump sets, Rural electrification, departmental tests, earthing.
- Automation: Basics of control system, Basic principles of Programmable Logic controller (PLC), Parts of PLC, Simple applications with PLC.
UNIT IX: Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics
- Semi-Conductor Devices: N Type & P type, Zener diode, PNP and NPN Transistors, Transistor configurations, input and output characteristics, power supplies – half wave and full wave rectifiers. Filters, Zener diode, regulation, Special devices-UJT, FET, LED, SCR, Opto-Coupler, Photo diode, Photo Transistor.
- Amplifiers: Types, Principles of operation, Characteristics RC coupled, Transformer coupled and Direct coupled amplifiers. Class A amplifiers, Pushpull amplifiers, Feed-back, Difference and Operational amplifiers Oscillators and Electronic Testers, Function Generators, Industrial application of timers, Basics of IC’s.
- Digital Electronics: Different numbering systems, Inter Conversions, Boolean Algebra, Logic families, Performance of AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND gates, Combinational logic circuits, Sequential logic circuits, Registers and Memories, A/D and D/A converters.
UNIT X: Power Electronics and Micro Controller
- Power Electronic Devices: Construction and working of SCR, GTO, DIAC, TRIAC, Volt-ampere characteristics, Trigging of SCR using UJT Protection. Convertors: Types of Phase-controlled Convertors, Working of AC regulators and Choppers. Types & basic principle of working of Inverters and Cycloconvertors.
- Speed control: Speed control of D.C.Motors using convertors and choppers, Speed control of induction motor using AC Voltage regulators and V/f Control, Switched mode power supplies (SMPS), UPS.
- Micro-Controllers: Architecture and Instruction set of 8051, Programming concepts, peripheral IC’s – Function, features, Pin details and interfacing of 8255,8251, 8279, 8257, 8259, RS-232.
Section-B: General Awareness and Numerical Ability
i) Analytical & Numerical Ability
ii) General Awareness
iv) Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
v) Computer Knowledge
|TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check and Download TSSPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Telangana Govt Jobs||Telangana Employment News|