UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 is Available Now!!! Union Bank of India has released the UBI SO Admit Card 2019 on 25th April 2019 on their Official website @ unionbankofindia.co.in. So, to help the candidates we had given the procedure to download the Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019 from the Official website. Follow those steps and hence check the UBI Specialist Officer Exam Date 2019 present on the Hall Ticket 2019. The Exam Date is scheduled for 17th May 2019. So, get the Admit Card before the Examination only using the direct link attached at the bottom of the page. Similarly, get the details of the UBI Specialist Officer Selection Process 2019 given down here in this article.
- 1 UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 – Overview
UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 | UBI SO Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|Total Vacancies||181 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||17th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 25th April 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
UBI Specialist Officer Exam Date 2019
The UBI Specialist Officer Exam Date 2019 for the UBI Specialist Officer exam is scheduled for 17th May 2019. So, all the applicants get ready with the UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 in your hand and prepare to take the Examination on the day. Mostly, many candidates were in the state of confusion that is where to get the Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019. No need to worry about that, we had given complete information along with the download links in this page. Also, before taking the Exam, make sure that you have a complete idea on the UBI Specialist Officer Selection Process 2019, if not, get that from the below section.
UBI Specialist Officer Selection Process 2019
The Selection Committee of the Union Bank of India decided the selection rounds for the Specialist Officer vacancy. They are the Written test and Personal Interview. The candidates should take the written test first, later followed by the Personal Interview. So, candidates should be aware of the UBI Specialist Officer Selection Process 2019 before attempting the Exam only.
- Written Test
Information Present On UBI SO Admit Card 2019
Find out correct information on the Admit Card. If any mismatch occurs, inform it to the Officials of the Union Bank of India.
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Test Centre Address
Identity Proofs Required For Verification Purpose
Carry any one of the below mentioned Identity Proofs while attending for the Examination for verification purpose.
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government For Verification Purpose
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
Instructions To Appearing Candidates
- Candidates should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019 safe till the joining.
- Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the UBI SO Admit Card 2019.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- A candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Hall Ticket.
- The candidates should note that the UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
How To Download UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Move on to the Official website @ unionbankofindia.co.in
- On the Home Page of the Union Bank of India, you can see What’s New column on the right-hand side of the page.
- There, check for the link of the Union Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019
- Click on the Link and the Login Credential appears on the screen.
- Now, fill all the details like Registration Number, Password/ Date Of Birth, Verification code, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Finally, your UBI SO Admit Card 2019 appears on the screen.
- Download it and save it safely for future purpose.
To Download UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
★ ★ ★ Get More Admit Cards Here ★ ★ ★
Keep visiting our website Freshers Now regularly to get similar updates and alerts.